I have been getting bullied all day by my family and friends on Facebook.i have been called ignorant, I have been told I am a sellout. That I agree with rape and babies being taken from their parents. I have been told im not saves I Don't interpreted scripture correct! They have said in a racist and I have been cursed out. Honestly I never liked Trump at first and u had not voted in over 16 years. 2017 God told me that Trump was his man and that he would be a Jehu for America. God told me he put him in office. Then I found out that a lot of stuff thst was being told by him was misconceptions!

13 comments,0 shares,11 likes
ktrfnly
22 days

I’m have been faced with the same issues, but I’ve stayed off social media and I haven’t talked to anyone in my family since Sunday. It doesn’t bother me though.

Sibongi_Thea
23 days

I encourage you to keep praying for them 🙏🏾

Ramses
23 days

Truly the Lord is with you for they're persecuting you as Jesus was persecuted. For the slave is no bigger than the Master. we share the Glory and inheritance of Jesus. we do share his suffering as well. but the Holy Spirit is our comforter, curse breaker, advocate and best friend. Trust me. THERE IS NO ACCUSING TONGUE that shall prosper on you in Jesus name for the case is closed the Holy Spirit had set you free.
Stay encouraged

Miss Gracy
23 days

Stay Strong sister 🙏

yalandat
23 days

Welcome to the club. Keep being obedient to the most high ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jtarking
23 days

God Bless You and know that if God be for you it is more than the whole world against you! When I read your post, I heard these words: “Share Faith and not your conviction”. They don’t have to know who your voting for because that is according to your conviction. I pray that you be encouraged and do all that you do for the Fathers glory.🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Sequoia for Christ
23 days

Jesus Said "If the world hateth you, know that it hated me first", as I was reading the post I felt your burden, like I heard you crying, All I can say is what Jesus said "in this world there will be trouble, but don't worry I have conquered the world"

Ekklesia True Worshipper
23 days

lady I simply do what thus said the Lord. Never takes side or make it known but since you did 😅 protect, cover and annoint yourself and be at peace. cease discussing it or explaining if I were you. put it before the throne and thats that 💆🏽 Isaiah 54:17 ...every tounge 🔥

Lisa Zacharie Anderson
23 days

Matthew 5:10-11 NASB — “Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.

Orkins70
23 days

I think you are alright member what Jesus said if the world hates me persecute me pick s on me talking bad about me I am just explaining to you that you are doing great my family is like that aswell my mother spazed on me for Christ mas get it anyway s yea my family thinks I am crazy but they follow the world I follow Jesus just like you so cheer up sister gods showing you that you are right I know it hurts to be on the outside an outcast I am one but just remember if one branch is holy so is the tree Jesus is the vine are family's are the tree any branch that broken can be graphed in later that's one reason he used an olive tree as an example
God bless you and congrats you doing what your supposed to do let people talk just think of it like you the inside scoop which is Jesus Christ praise the Lord hallelujah

Mrs. Emery
23 days

My friend was having the same issue. I told her the spirit of witchcraft (control) is at work and the saints that are standing with and for God will be persecuted so put on the whole armor of God and stand firm. Watch God work 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

Daniel Idehen
23 days

continue on the path of faith. close your ears to critics. God bless you.

Lorayne
23 days

May God strengthen and protect you during this time. You are the apple of Gods eyes and He is looking out for you. Dont be distracted by mockery. Theres a blessing round the corner that will silence all the mockers. No one can argue against the blessings that Gods gonna pour out on you.