good morning. I am requesting prayer. The doctors have diagnosed my mom with dementia. She was admitted to the hospital on Friday unresponsive. I asked for prayer and two people responded to me and was praying with me. I wanted to let them know your prays are working. She is awake now. They did not have to put in a feeding tube. She is trying to talk but struggling with getting her words out. The doctors are saying she has early dementia. Her liver and kidney still need to get back to full functioning so that she can properly do #1 and #2. But your prayers are working!!!!!! Hallelujah! I am praying against dementia and that her brain connected tissue be healed and all damaged to the be lifted and that curse of dementia leaves my family bloodline. I am praying that her mind is fully restored. I am praying that heart,kidney and liver be made new and that the muscles in her body be strengthened so that she walk out of that hospital fully recovered. I am praying that the doctors and nurses and family will know that our God is real and those stripe on Jesus back is a fact an not fiction Hallelujah when this is over. I proclaim, declare and decree that this will be a testimony that she will run around a tell people about that they too will be healed. Will you continue to help me pray saints. I believe in the power of prayer. Thank you Jesus!!! But I want to say thank you for lending me some of your strength sisters and brothers! please join me in unite pray for my mom and my daddy as well.

10 comments,1 shares,8 likes
noticeangela15
21 days

Praying for you and your Mum.

dianne clayton
21 days

🤗🙏❣️

memere1019
21 days

praying

yvonne
21 days

Thank you Father for what you have started in Willy's mum's life. Lord i pray for complete healing not just for mum but the entire family that in the end all shall give glory to your name. Amen

Angela Blair
21 days

I stand in agreement with you sister in Christ declaring that by His Wounds your mom is healed.God bless you,remember the joy of the Lord is your strength 🩸♥️🙏

Kay T
21 days

Amen dear WillyT. we pray in agreement with you in the Mighty Precious Name of JESUS...🔥🙏✝️

Tammy123
21 days

God will perfect her healing in Jesus name amen

Lisa Zacharie Anderson
21 days

Father we come in agreement for complete healing for willy's mom and the covering over his entire family like rehab we speak things that are not as though they are we speak perfect health restoration we come against the enemy and his lies for we know sickness is not of you Father rather joy peace love over the family in Jesus name 🙏

Tiffiny
21 days

I am in agreement with you on full healing for your mother, in The Name of Jesus

victoria Beylouni
21 days

God bless you Willy I will stand with you for prayers - the lord is ever so close to those who call on his name