Bob Jones said there will be 7 storms and 4 great judgements over America. But he said these judgements are illegal in the body of Christ. These 4 judgements are self-centered. Keep your eyes on Jesus who will keep you in PERFECT peace. God is shaking all that can be shaken. All that will remain is Christ in you.

4 comments,1 shares,14 likes
grace2me8315
26 days

I absolutely LOVED Bob Jones. Wish he was still with us. Along with Kim Clement. 2 great men of God.

nmariehaney
27 days

I’d love to talk with you more on this if you’d like to. I agree with you. The self-care component of the commercial New Age has been a doorway to accidental witchcraft— selfishness, rebellion and stubbornness. I would have more to contribute on mental illness if you’re interested:)

Emay
27 days

@nmariehaney thank you for responding 😊. I am not sure how these would enter, but we are to stay Christ-centered and not self-centered. 😊

nmariehaney
27 days

These are all what confrontations with Jezebel can result in. Would you say? These judgements come into the church through religious spirits? You see these in little children now, toddlers even.