Mark my words. God is not pleased with the smug, gloating against other believers coming from apparent Biden supporters. I said in a prophetic word that this uproar in the body of Christ is NOT about Trump or Biden. Ladies and gents, this is a test. Just keep watching. You’ll see. God is exposing hearts and WE cannot judge who is who in this hour. Just be slow and slower to speak your opinion on this election situation. Let your words be to God in prayer. I’m telling you be careful.

7 comments,0 shares,17 likes
Linda M.
18 days

Amen

ebun123
18 days

This is it. I have seen some people posting and it’s actually really mean. Not of Christ at all and people cannot even see it.

badbekster1
18 days

absolutely

CamCastRadio
18 days

@JMF2020 When I heard the news, I started praying against violence because something shifted and there is about to be a clear rift in the body of Christ but 1 Corinthians 11:18-19 tells us that there MUST BE factions so that the approved can be made manifest. That means GOD does the distinguishing so when people start TALKING and calling others out during GOD’S process, it’s dangerous. That’s why my prayer is your will be done Lord.

kemi.kingsdaughter
18 days

I’m not a politician of any sort. I prayed for 21 days for God’s PERFECT WILL because of sooo many different voices all over the place. I Know God’s Will is to pray for our leaders. My job starts on Biden once he’s elected. Let every one be at PEACE. I’m fed up of so many opinions. I’m not biased for no reasons. I am totally sold out to God’s PERFECT WILL in ALL Situations.

naphtalimara7
18 days

FACTS. Many have already placed there mouths on Gods anointed. My daddy taught me years ago to be careful who you put your mouth on.

JMF2020
18 days

Some have already Blasphemed unknowingly.