God’s mercy will mean more time for souls to be saved. The body of Christ is not ready for what the communists want to birth to the world. The anti christ will come from the communist platform, haters of truth. ( keep in mind there’s no such thing as rapture before tribulation another lie of the devil)

The Christian world is not ready for the tribulation the communist will bring upon us as body of Christ!!
Imagine what’s been done to trump magnified will be done to the true body of Christ. And it’s obvious a lot of Christians will cave in cheaply.

It’s scary how the whole world hates one person John 15:18 and every-time I think of this and examples of it in the bible, the world only hates what’s of God. The world does not hate itself... when the whole media is against one man that definitely can’t be of God, u don’t need prayer and fasting to discern that.

I’m convinced this is God using this to wake us up. The tribulation (devil’s wrath on believers) will come but when the wrath come ( God’s wrath on Satan itself and those that do his work) that’ll be the end of it all

5 comments,1 shares,7 likes
Shola
20 days

Now u mentioned him, looks like he might actually be a mole in the Republican Party.
He was once a democrat.

Yes he’s the one that’s been working on the peace treaty, he definitely looks like someone that many will love. Something about him is chilling. He looks like the kind of guy that has a hidden motive.

Could this be Bible prophecy unfolding before our very eyes time to prepare ourselves. Very few years left for our King to return.

Naledi
20 days

@Shola no... not the president. Research Jared Kushner (Trump's son in law)... you're right sis. Brace ourselves..

Shola
21 days

@Naledi we the body of Christ need to just brace ourselves. No more time to play. However I don’t believe anti christ will be president from America, He’ll be from Israel as they are expecting their Jesus.

Naledi
21 days

we need God's mercy for sure... but the antichrist is said to be the person who initiates the peace treaty in the Middle East (something that Trump's son in Law Jared Kushner was doing)... Let's just keep our heads down and get to work. Under Trump or Biden, it will only get worse....

Eugenia T
21 days

spot on brother.👍 only thing is we must still pray pray pray. I believe that the word of God through His servant prophets will come to pass as the corruption behind this election is uncovered. We must listen to God and no-one else and keep praying that His word is fulfilled like the woman who kept going to the judge over and over again until he granted her justice.