23 comments,0 shares,4 likes
Obioma
18 days

you didn’t answer my question. It’s clear the founder of this platform is one of those posting ‘false hopes’ and misinformation — do you feel called to rebuke him? Otherwise, you’re out of order.

איש אש
18 days

@Obioma

If other believers can keep posting false hopes and misinformation about the election...why can’t I keep posting the truth and correct information about the election.

Do you rebuke the individuals who keep posting lies and misinformation about the election?

Obioma
18 days

I’m not offended. I’m trying to understand why you post the same types of messages with similar undertones, you also imply that those who believe Trump will be reinstated are false and led by their own desires... all fine, but once you’ve preached the message multiple times, what do you hope to gain? Especially when the founder of the platform is one of them. Do you feel called to rebuke Prophet Tomi, Dr. Sharon? איש אש &@

איש אש
18 days

@Obioma ...and it has believers who DO NOT believe God will reinstate Trump.

Learn to understand that and respect it.

STOP letting yourself get offended

איש אש
18 days

@VICTORY OKON

But what about the prophecy and all these prophets and believers praying and fasting.

No true prophecy has ever fallen to the ground.

And along with the prophecy, you have folks praying and fasting.

Soooooo!🤷🏿

You common sense to discern what is really going on.

Amanda
18 days

@GabrielJC I agree

Amanda
18 days

@Obioma Amen my thoughts exactly.

Obioma
18 days

Stop sowing division and discord. God is not mocked. This platform clearly believes that will of God is to reinstate Trump. You’ve posted several times and over several days that you are pro Biden. We hear you, and are unmoved. Binding this spirit in Jesus name.

Michelle Miy
18 days

Smh...... sir, if you don’t agree with what Bro Tomi is asking us to pray for AND what faithful prophets of God from of old are saying, then why are you on this platform SOWING DIVISION? The Bible has something to say about people who do that, so please be aware. If you believe God told you Joe Biden and the rest of us don’t believe, don’t manipulate and post things to try and MAKE US believe. Let God deal with us and pray for our eyes to be open. We will definitely do the same for you. And as we all supposedly serve the same God, He will reveal the truth. But you coming on here and posting something contrary to what the Bro Tomi is saying for us to pray for.....is perceived as someone sowing division to me. Please be aware.....

cassiemrsroberson
18 days

...And He will give them over to strong delusion because they love not the truth...

VICTORY OKON
18 days

America has made a mistake

VICTORY OKON
18 days

@איש אש I wouldn't make anything up, just as it was said. there's a way that seems right to a man, but in the is destruction. I just pray that God helps the christians over there, whom Biden will take away their religious rights

GabeJC
18 days

@איש אש
While numerous other prophets have said He didn't. So, why should we trust what you heard over all of them???

איש אש
18 days

@GabrielJC

God can use a rock to stop Satanic legislatures

איש אש
18 days

@VICTORY OKON

Trump is the JUDGEMENT!

איש אש
18 days

@Joseph.Pasumbal
Well, said.

I sought his face and, I know for this election season, his choice is Biden.

GabeJC
18 days

@איש אש
That actually may be true, but that doesn't sound as bad as children getting sex-changes.

In other words, if what you said is Trump's true agenda, God can still use it to stop satanic legislatures.

איש אש
18 days

@GabrielJC

Spirit of Discernment: his true agenda is stay in Power.

VICTORY OKON
18 days

prophecies came and there were warnings that if Trump loses, judgement would come on America

GabeJC
19 days

@איש אש
What makes you think that you actually know what Trump' s "true agenda" is since the media has no obligation to be truthful to you?