Tue, 10 Nov 2020
Pray with Pst Sam

Prayer Focus: Caution signs ⚠️
Gal 6:17, Ex 13:21-22, Job 1:9-10, Ps 105:12-15

It is a beautiful day, welcome to another time of prayer, thank God for today, we thank God for fulfilling His word in our lives.

Have you ever passed by an house before where it's obvious you are not welcomed around there? You must have seen caution signs like, beware of dogs, military zone, no parking, no trespassing, no loitering, no hawking etc.

You don't need an interpreter to explain any of those to you, you just know you just must keep moving, no matter how tired you are on your morning exercise, you don't take a break to take some breath anywhere around these caution signs.

Are you aware that in the spirit there are caution signs on each believer? That you are not open to all kinds of activities or transactions in the spirit.

That's why you are impenetrable to the adversary, your life is a God zone, so satan and his cohorts must stay off you.

The believer is surrounded, the believer is covered, the believer is never alone.

"And when the servant of the man of God arose early and went out, there was an army, surrounding the city with horses and chariots. And his servant said to him, “Alas, my master! What shall we do?” So he answered, “Do not fear, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” And Elisha prayed, and said, “ Lord , I pray, open his eyes that he may see.” Then the Lord opened the eyes of the young man, and he saw. And behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha."
II Kings 6:15‭-‬17

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?"
Rom 8:31‭-‬32

It's important to note that the adversary' character makes him not pay attention to cautions, he sees but sometimes ignores thereby getting his hands burnt. Sometimes, he tries you, he trespasses, but we have an injunction in scriptures to handle matters or situations like that.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.
I Peter 5:8‭-‬9 NKJV

As soon as they heard of me, they obeyed me; foreigners submitted themselves cringingly and yielded feigned obedience to me. Foreigners lost heart and came trembling out of their caves or strongholds.
Psalm 18:44‭-‬45 AMPC

So, the moment you notice what's not meant to be you speak to it and declare order in place, Jesus gave us all authority, He's put us in charge around here. We cast out devils, we uproot everything that has not been planted by God, we cast down strong holds and argument that tries to raise itself against the knowledge of God.

You never live in fear, the devil lives in fear of you, don't ever be ignorant of this truth, you must be strong, bold and courageous all the time, CAUTION SIGNS ARE ALL OVER YOU.

Let us PRAY

- Father, thank you for your faithfulness in my life, it's a new day I rejoice in you
- Father, you will yet crown this day for me with a major testimony, something good will yet happen to me today.
- Father, I rebuke every satanic activity around my life, in my neighbourhood, my business or around my family in the name of Jesus.
- Father, Whatever the adversary has planted, whatever he feels he has succeeded with in my life, my family, business etc I uproot them now and burn them up with fire in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I declare I am impenetrable, my family is impenetrable, my business is impenetrable to every attempt of the adversary in the name of Jesus, I am defended.
- Father, I entertain no strange visitors in my life, family and business, either through dreams, food or any other type of way in the name of Jesus
- Satan!! No loitering, no hawking, no parking, keep moving my life is God's zone, my family is God's zone, my business is God's zone in the name of Jesus
- Father, every stranger in my body, sickness, cancer, growths, aches, infections etc in any part of my body, right now! I command them, OUT in the name of Jesus, he whom the Son has set free is free indeed, I AM FREE OF WHATEVER GOD HAS NOT PLANTED IN ME
- Go ahead and pray in the HolyGhost
- Thank God for answered prayers

Hallelujah, I see testimonies everywhere as a result of this prayers, Angel's are the law enforcement agents all around your life, and you just put them to work this morning over you and all yours.

It's going to be another beautiful time of prayers tomorrow, do ensure to join in with me at 6:00am on ZOOM platform.

Remember to share the information with friends and family

This Tuesday is crowned with goodness for you

#PrayWithPstSam
#PastorSamNeye

2 comments,1 shares,2 likes
Pastor Sam Neye
15 days

@goldtoyin amen and amen...
thank you

goldtoyin
16 days

God bless you sir. Amen.