KIM CLEMENT 2014 PROPHECY JOE BIDEN AND KAMALA HARIS.

READ HERE 👇

I HAVE SEARCHED FOR A MAN AND A WOMAN WHO WOULD STAND IN THE OVAL OFFICE AND PRAY AND CALL FOR THE RESTORATION OF THE FORTUNES OF ZION.

[Now remember the dream I said I heard where I saw a man holding the hammer and using the block of votes for Biden to restore a tree I said the huge insect had eaten up that was looking flourishing by the leaves but its stem were ugly. Remember I said God told me that insect that had ate the tree in Pennsylvania is hate. Remember I said God brought Biden to restore Unity and Peace as seen in my dream of 31st October.]

Well this is it, Kim saying God had chosen a man and a woman who would stand in the oval office and pray to restore the fortune of Zion.

If you watch the prophecy further you will discover a part where he said but they would first give Israel a portion of its land to their enemies. He said God said he would never allow that to happen.

That is was part of his plan.

He said the man would be humble and be a man of few words.

He said the people will say he can't even speak much.

But he will stand in gap and pray for the nation of America for his assignment is Restoration.

Are you now surprised Biden is talking about Unity about healing the nation about restoring the soul of the nation?

Well I don't know what else you want to believe but I pray the spirit of delusion upon the church be removed.

12 comments,0 shares,1 likes
Elizabeth A
15 days

Saints of God, we each need extra discernment in this hour. @Timilehin here is another attempt by you to misrepresent Kim Clements prophecy in favour of Biden.
@ Christine Odunsi has already made the point correctly and what she said is a verifiable fact.

Hasan917NYC
15 days

Soooooo you’re saying anyone prophesying Trumps re-election is under a delusion?

Marek
16 days

Look; Biden wants to destroy with Marxist ways Christendom and kill babies up to and after birth.

Chauna-simone campbell
16 days

I'm certainly not relying on people's dreams but my point is that the previous person posted & misrepresented Kim Clements declaration. Then you came along & replied to his post about delusion and how people hated former vice President Joe Biden. I would say the thick hatred in America is on all sides people are so deceived that they are looking to governmental systems to fix what they already have authority to bind & loose. the sad thing from all this election is that the % of African Americans that called themselves christ followers but put their votes to the Democrats is alarming. more black are killed by abortion, ie child sacrifice than any other people group. more violence by black on black than any other people group. christ life matters, his agenda over man's petty feelings. the spirit of Jezebel is destroying the land not racism. much love💓

nekiflores
16 days

@Chauna-simone campbell Pray !!!! The word of God declares if my people humble themselves and pray I will heal the land. No man can heal this land. Do not be deceived. Stop relying on people dreams etc seek God. While prophets were saying Trump was going to win God told me to pray against the spirit of witchcraft. There is a heavy spirit of manipulation in the church. I don’t hate anyone but to see so many people be deceived by some leaders is so sad. So I end by saying pray for everyone even the witches so they may know God and change their lives. The blood of Jesus can penetrate any bloodline etc

Pamela
16 days

@nekiflores many of us here are not Americans and I have no single hostility towards Biden but Harris is another cup of tea.
She is mean and wicked, check out her past history in CA.

Pamela
16 days

@Christine Odunsi thank you my dear, hence I asked him for the link. Man and woman are generic and did not mean Biden Harris as she is not even a Christian.

Chauna-simone campbell
16 days

delusion is truly grand amongst the wheat and the chaff. the praying man and woman in the Oval office is linked to Scottish blood in Kim's prophecy, the deception in Missouri and Pennsylvania will unearth the deep corruption in America's political system for decades. God is not surprised by the chaos in the church over this Matter, his Remnant is listening & seeking his voice.

Akeabrown89
16 days

@Christine Odunsi right so I am confused how he picked one part of what he said and used that to prove his point. I listened to the whole message over and over and still heard Trump was serving two terms. This double mindedness has to stop! Who is decided?

nekiflores
16 days

I do pray the spirit of delusion be removed from the church. The hate from the church community towards Biden is unreal. As I said with Trump I do not count on any man to heal the land but God. We must pray and turn from our wicked ways and God said He would heal the land. Lastly , I’m convinced there is a heavy spirit of Witchcraft and manipulation within the church today. Although many are preaching doom and gloom I do know certain things will happen because we are living in the last days, However, I pray for Biden to be the leader God has called him to be and I also pray for Trump to end well as God from heaven would have him.

Christine Odunsi
16 days

kim Clement prophesied that Trump would be in 2 terms. it's all over YouTube

Pamela
16 days

Where is the link to this Kim Clement prophecy?