This is a revelation I believe God gave me today. You have people/prophets who believe God told them Biden will win as well as others saying God told them Trump will win. Since God is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33) and we know in part and prophecy in part ( 1 Corinthians 13:9) then what if we are both right? Right now, Biden is the projected winner like people seen would happen but in the end Trump will be re- elected. If the division within the body of Christ would end and stopped focusing on wanting to be right, we could see that together we have the full vision of what is to come.

@Tomi Arayomi would love to get your perspective on this.

11 comments,2 shares,9 likes
Mardie K
12 days

@Elizabeth A exactly.

Elizabeth A
12 days

@Mardie K HE is sifting and separating, so all will work out for good.

Umu
12 days

The flesh must be crucified among believers only then can we truly live for Him.

ericafrichard
12 days

My thoughts exactly!!! He may not give everyone, everything! That’s why I haven’t shred my political dreams He has given me.

Solowalker
12 days

@Umu Beautiful 👍🏼.... Well said, my sister, well said. @iyaselegrace

Solowalker
12 days

Sister, that is what I call diplomacy and high wisdom. Nice one. 🤗

Shania
12 days

@Umu exactly. This could be a wheat and the tares type moment (Matthew 13:24-30)

Umu
12 days

some prophets saw the beginning of the matter others saw the end of the matter remember we prophecy in parts

Umu
12 days

could be a case of legitimate and illegitimate winner....

Mardie K
12 days

Above all I trust God. this may be God rooting out false prophets and this may be God telling us to watch more closely. Time will tell. Above all trust God!