WE NEED OUR OWN YOUTUBE LIKE SOCIAL MEDIA APP WITHOUT THE CENSORING OF JESUSCHRIST AND THE PLAIN TRUTH. CAN SOMEBODY MAKE THIS HAPPEN? I WOULD DEFINITELY DONATE.

9 comments,0 shares,19 likes
God Warrior
9 months

Yessssssss!!!!!!

patrice198030
9 months

@naphtalimara7 agreed ❤️🙏🏾🙌🏾

naphtalimara7
9 months

@GabrielJC No. Not yet..I just got hired at a new job and planned to become one in a couple weeks Lords will.

naphtalimara7
9 months

@patrice198030 Yes. We praying, fasting, interceding, and prophesying, I believe we need a pioneer to set this off...I truly believe that after seeing this mess from the lying media and the gross censorship of truth, support for this would be great.

GabeJC
9 months

Are you a partner??? Tomi just listened to partner feedback at a partners meeting yesterday, and they're working on creating a feedback page on the partners circle

patrice198030
9 months

Amen!!!! I know a few web content development agencies and it would take a little funding but definitely doable sis!!!

naphtalimara7
9 months

@Tomi Arayomi @tobiarayomi

naphtalimara7
9 months

@Elvis I think this would be the perfect time to work on this for a launch in 2021 Lords will. We have All seen how putting our eggs in one basket with the secular media and platforms have turned out.

Elvis
9 months

In support of this