WE NEED OUR OWN YOUTUBE LIKE SOCIAL MEDIA APP WITHOUT THE CENSORING OF JESUSCHRIST AND THE PLAIN TRUTH. CAN SOMEBODY MAKE THIS HAPPEN? I WOULD DEFINITELY DONATE.

9 comments,0 shares,19 likes
God Warrior
22 days

Yessssssss!!!!!!

patrice198030
22 days

@naphtalimara7 agreed ❤️🙏🏾🙌🏾

naphtalimara7
22 days

@GabrielJC No. Not yet..I just got hired at a new job and planned to become one in a couple weeks Lords will.

naphtalimara7
22 days

@patrice198030 Yes. We praying, fasting, interceding, and prophesying, I believe we need a pioneer to set this off...I truly believe that after seeing this mess from the lying media and the gross censorship of truth, support for this would be great.

GabeJC
22 days

Are you a partner??? Tomi just listened to partner feedback at a partners meeting yesterday, and they're working on creating a feedback page on the partners circle

patrice198030
22 days

Amen!!!! I know a few web content development agencies and it would take a little funding but definitely doable sis!!!

naphtalimara7
22 days

@Tomi Arayomi @tobiarayomi

naphtalimara7
22 days

@Elvis I think this would be the perfect time to work on this for a launch in 2021 Lords will. We have All seen how putting our eggs in one basket with the secular media and platforms have turned out.

Elvis
22 days

In support of this