There is a sound of revival rising up from the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. The prophecies of old concerning the North East will soon be fulfilled.
How soon? I'm not sure. I'm still a baby in my ability to discern the exact time of events. However, the Lord impressed upon me a few days ago that revival is indeed here. The spiritual atmosphere has changed and the Spirit of God is brooding over this city like never before. He is running like a flood through every street corner and alleyway.
I hear the sound of revival. Marching through the streets.

What an exciting time to live in this city, for indeed the King of glory is coming in. The ancient gates have swung wide open. You are welcome in our midst King of glory. Now we await your outpouring.

Prepare the hearts of your people Lord. We are not ready. We are still so consumed with our timetables and runsheets. We are so comfortable with the way things are. Our prayers for revival are merely empty lip service. We are uncomfortable with interruptions to our routines. Forgive us O Lord. Revive our hearts and visit our land. Spirit of the Living God, we need you more than ever before.
Come Lord Jesus, come.

5 comments,0 shares,4 likes
EuniceOA
13 days

@jeanette.blyth Thanks so much Jeanette 😊, I'll make sure to do that 😁!

jenb747
13 days

You can google their website and sign up for daily encouragements and find out about prophetic teaching, etc. πŸ˜ƒ

EuniceOA
13 days

@jeanette.blyth thank you 😊. No I haven't, can you please tell me how I can do that 😊?

jenb747
13 days

Welcome to the community. Have you connected with the global prophetic centre in Glasgow? Encouraging ministry and updates. πŸ˜„

jenb747
13 days

Amen and AmenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ