This is the news that the mainstream media won’t tell you about, because they are liars and their levels of deception and corruption is so deep seated, they unfortunately wouldn’t know the truth if it hit them in the eye.

The swamp in Washington DC needs to be completely and conclusively drained and only reset needed is for God to appoint leaders that stand for the TRUTH period!!!!. Praying that God will expose the corruption wherever it is located.

https://youtu.be/cUPjwaPnApA

‘Stop the Steal’ special coverage: Trump surprises fans; Thousands across the nation march for Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUPjwaPnApA
18 comments,1 shares,8 likes
TheFireMan
11 months

@Sibongi_Thea

Will see!

Sibongi_Thea
11 months

@Amanda most definitely 🙏🏾 thank you! Praying for all our brothers and sisters who have been deceived by the media

Amanda
11 months

@Sibongi_Thea I know pray for him and execute the Sword 🗡 of the Spirit with accuracy and precision.

Sibongi_Thea
11 months

@Amanda I’ve noticed. I’m led to have compassion on him. It’s sad 😢 but I’m gonna leave him alone now 🤷🏾‍♀️

Sibongi_Thea
11 months

@איש אש at least you can see that media is a distraction to what God may want to do and does not assist in our journey with Him. The spirit behind the media hinders (“distracts”) the flow of God, meaning less of it means more clarity of the voice of God

Amanda
11 months

@Sibongi_Thea This person is constantly waging war with Saints, unfortunately it’s the only way that he can get any attention. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sibongi_Thea
11 months

@איש אש no bro, discernment through the Holy Spirit... when we got the first case of the virus here, I couldn’t understand why the response was the way it was, especially when there are worse things killing people currently that doesn’t even get as much media exposure. I discerned that this kind of reporting would only release fear, which becomes the devil’s tool to work in our lives. So I immediately switched off the news and started to meditate on Gods Word to increase my level of faith. I guarded my heart then later asked God what was actually going on, which on the same day, God led me to multiple sources including one of my pastors who gave me the spiritual perspective regarding the virus and what our role as Christians should be at this time. By the end of that day I had a better understanding of what was going on and I now keep my eyes focused on what God is currently doing and not on the media hype. And just as a FYI, I was in support of Hillary Clinton in 2016, mostly because of media influence and celebrities that I liked, only from this year I got to understand what Trump is in God’s chessboard, with about 4 dreams to confirm (I have a history with God where at least 2 or more significant dreams have come true)... anyway bro, point is, you’re not going to convince me on your views. I’ve been walking with Jesus since I was in primary school - I could never be peer pressured to do or think contrary to what God has spoke to me about. I’m not double minded and don’t desire your approval. With love I say, do what you are led to do, just don’t forget to ask yourself who or what is leading you

TheFireMan
11 months

@Sibongi_Thea

Smith Wigglesworth didn’t have newspaper and television in his house because he didn’t want to be distracted...not because they were telling lies

TheFireMan
11 months

@Sibongi_Thea

So the Holy Spirit is telling you that the media is lying to you about COVID-19?

Map what is the Holy Spirit telling you about COVID-19?

Sibongi_Thea
11 months

@איש אש bro have you ever asked yourself why Smith Wiggelsworth (basically one one the greatest evangelists that ever lived) never allowed newspapers in his house and never had a television? Apparently you could literally feel the presence of God when you entered his house

Sibongi_Thea
11 months

@איש אש the Holy Spirit proof enough for you? The media lies about a lot of things... but like I said, time is the greatest test. We’ll all see won’t we? And you, why are you so confident about the media’s integrity

Amanda
11 months

@Sibongi_Thea you are absolutely right. Their bias is so evident, you cannot even bear to listen to them. These news Anchor are not journalists, but liars who very good at imitating their father Satan.

TheFireMan
11 months

@Sibongi_Thea

Question?

What proof do you have that the media is lying to you about COVID-19?

Sibongi_Thea
11 months

@איש אש I’m open to possibility being wrong and I’ll be more than willing to repent for it. But as it stands, the Holy Spirit has led me in my convictions even about the media outside the elections. Even in my own country, hence I’ve made a conscious decision not to watch news, especially regarding COVID-19. My question to you is, have you even considered any possibility that you might be wrong? Please consider reading this... I’m currently reading it as well! Study to show yourself approved, so that you don’t believe everything you’re told by your favorite people, the media. Discern and test the spirits! Pray as you read https://cf.jeremiahjohnson.tv/prophetic-alert-11-14-2020

TheFireMan
11 months

@Sibongi_Thea

The anchor was asking pertinent questions and hitting her with the facts.

All she was doing is repeating conspiracy theories and lies that she learned from “mom and pop” videos of YouTube....laughable at best😂😂😂

If that is what you call bias...then, you are lost in the sauce of Trump’s “voter fraud” lies.

Sibongi_Thea
11 months

This compared to CNN’s coverage 🤦🏾‍♀️ where the anchor started debating with the Trump supporter they were interviewing and cutting them off. They can’t even hide their bias

Amanda
11 months

@GabrielJC we will keep praying 🙏🏾

GabeJC
11 months

Amen