What do you think about the covud 19 vaccine? Would you be taking it

15 comments,0 shares,0 likes
grace2me8315
12 days

@God Warrior Same here. I saw things about it altering DNA and the human gnome with DNA created in a laboratory, along with having aborted fetal tissue in it. No thanks. But I also try to stay away from all man made medication as much as humanly possible. I go for healing from God 1st, if I am still struggling then I turn to nature and its healing balm, going for man made medicine is a last resort for me, but at the same time that is not to say I am against all doctors or medicine. Every good and perfect gift is from above. I go for the perfect 1st...walking in health, getting healing from God when I stumble. However, I will avail myself of the good if I miss the perfect and I do believe there are good doctors out there who are fighting the best way they know how the same battle God is...helping people feel better. But yeah, this Covid vaccine isnt for me or mine lol.

God Warrior
12 days

@Ade01 you’re welcome! I pray God will personally speak to you about it ❤️ Just remember we have free will and not even man can override that. And don’t worry, you can’t be forced to take the mark of the beast, it will be a clear choice. Revelation 21:8 says “the fearful” (among others) will have their part in the lake of fire ... so don’t be afraid to refuse it! The fearful will take the mark because they don’t trust God to take care of them. God will make a way for His children who use discernment and are obedient to His voice, we win!!! ❤️

Ade01
12 days

@God Warrior thank you for sharing! One pastor I listen to also said something similar!! I’m just praying for God to tell me personally as well ! I just hope I never get forced against my will into getting the vaccine because I really don’t want it and I believe what the pastor said.

God Warrior
12 days

@Ade01 it’s not going to be used for the mark of the beast right now but it will be a vehicle for delivering DNA altering substances in the future

Ade01
12 days

@God Warrior can you please share what God shared to you

God Warrior
12 days

@grace2me8315 Amen. God has shown me to stay far away from this thing. My children won’t be getting it, either. I’m discerning something evil coming out of it at some point.

grace2me8315
12 days

No, I wont be personally taking it, nor will my children. I dont take the flu vaccine either, neither do my children. I just personally dont want to put any more man made chemicals in my body than is absolutely necessary.

naphtalimara7
12 days

@GabrielJC Facts. You said it perfectly...I was thinking the same thing.

naphtalimara7
12 days

Pray about it. But I have seen visions of soldiers forcibly vaccinating ppl. And the vaccine is NOT what they say it is. So if the narcissists, the anti christ team is pushing something to supposedly help save lives, does that match? Do narcissists ever do anything for nothing without a motive?

naphtalimara7
12 days

@GabrielJC I posted a link to one of the videos.💜

GabeJC
13 days

@naphtalimara7 Can you send me a link to it, please???

naphtalimara7
13 days

@GabrielJC actually there is a Word about it. It's connected to the beast

GabeJC
13 days

@Ade01 Make sure you pray about it... Don't listen to anybody that you don't know for sure has the Spirit or discernment. Just saying.

Orkins70
13 days

if I am required by law to take it then yes I will take it it's not the mark of the beast if that's what some people might think I hear to tell you it isn't and we required by our Lord to obey our leaders it's a requirement from our heavenly father so don't be nervous everyone if it is required by law to take it then it is our duty to represent the kingdom of heaven and take it the mark of the beast has to do with a globalist one world government money system and that mark is where I draw the line and that's when we will be considered rebels but then we will be obeying the Lord and he will feed us whether he makes it appear out of thin air or he has farms and food stocked u never know how he is gonna feed us then but he fed Elijah and 5000 other people in one pot of soup or porage but they lived for 3 and half years with no rain because Elijah was jealous for God and prayed that it wouldn't rain and it didn't and after he proved that there is one God he prayed for it to rain and it did God always feeds his people when there's famine there stay strong in our faith there is nothing that can poison us like Jesus said I give them authority to trample serpents and if they drink any poison it will not hurt them
God bless you all Jesus name Amen

GabeJC
13 days

For me personally, I'm hoping there will be some prophetic words about it to see if it's safe to take. But for now, I'm leaning towards a 'no'.