Reigning Recipe: The GRACE of God is a Person!

John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

It is vitally important to have the right perception and appreciation for the Grace of God. Grace is NOT an it: it is NOT an ideology, it is NOT a mere doctrine/teaching, it is NOT a concept, it is NOT a curriculum. The Grace of God is a Person and His name is JESUS!

John 1:16 "And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. (17) For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ."

The perception of God's Grace as though it is an 'over-emphasised teaching' is wrong. GRACE/JESUS is God's Wisdom and Power released to us and for us; He cannot be over-emphasised.

1 Cor 1:23 "But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; (24) But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, CHRIST THE POWER OF GOD, AND THE WISDOM OF GOD."

The Apostle Paul summarized his calling and ministry as testifying to the good news of God's Grace -Jesus.

Acts 20:24 "But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God."

Let us not forget that the Bible reveals that the gospel (good news) is the power of God unto salvation. So if you want to see the power of God in your life and ministry then listen to the good news of God's Grace -JESUS. When we give attention to hearing Christ Jesus preached, the power of God will liberate us from the dominion of sin and death (all consequences of sin).

The Grace of God is the Person of Jesus, and He is God's Power, Victory and the Blessing to us. Give total attention to hearing Jesus ONLY! In Him all things consist.

Think on this.
GRACE with Tunde Udomah

1 comment,0 shares,6 likes
circlegreatness
15 days

Now if only more “Believers” believed that we would be good.