🚨🚨🚨QUESTION?🚨🚨🚨

If NOTHING had changed with the election EXCEPT Trump was declared the winner by CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC and the rest of mainstream media:

WOULD YOU STILL SAY THE ELECTION IS STOLEN?

...if your sub-conscience said “No!”

CONGRATS!

You are no longer using COMMON SENSE!!!

12 comments,0 shares,1 likes
Furia Sol
2 days

God will have His way either way. This I know.
Have a blessed weekend 🔥

Furia Sol
2 days

No brother Trumpy is just another donkey like me lol, Just because God is using someone does not mean we may agree with his choice.. Is the bible not full of such examples ?

איש אש
2 days

@Furia Sol

OHHH!

Jesus told you.

You are sure it’s not Trump’s words of fake news?

Furia Sol
2 days

No Jesus tells me to discern truth, I discerned they do not report truth most of the time and are no longer relevant. Take it up with Him lol. Peace

איש אש
2 days

Yeah...and like I said, they corrected the same day...again, what are you talking about?

It’s funny, you are concentrating on when they got it wrong BUT you COMPLETELY dismissed when they corrected the bad call.

That’s bias!

Furia Sol
2 days

They had her as the new american president before it was called. I am in UK brother since then I gave up on media.
I do not watch tv either though. It was well known I thought sorry, am sure you will find it if its still on net.
Peace brother am being tortured by cruel officials here. Power is a very very dangerous thing not many humans are strong enough to withstand it corrupts. Jesus warns us to discern.
Peace

איש אש
2 days

@Furia Sol

Really?

I never saw Time magazine print and magazine and put them in stores to be sold with the cover stating Hilary won.

What are you talking about?

...and it is the point.

Furia Sol
2 days

Lol not the point. Times magazine even printed her winning brother.

איש אש
2 days

@Furia Sol

But how long did it take them to correct that call?

How long?

Furia Sol
2 days

It doesn't stop the fact that they are biased. If i recall they all declared Hilary won last time. You were talking politics. If you think they report fairly. Good luck

Furia Sol
2 days

To trust any media sources right now is not common sense Peace brother 🔥