Hello my fellow christian’s! I really need prayers! I am facing eviction with my 1 year old son and girlfriend. please pray that we can find the finances to pay for our home thank you and god bless.

13 comments,0 shares,7 likes
godslovesme2
6 days

Father God have mercy I decree and declare all finances for rent food all bills needed to come from the north south east and west. Father I pray I know you can provide as you promised your children you would in Phillipians 4:19 in Jesus Name Amen

Alive
7 days

@Young Samuel Then you probably want to think of formalizing your relationship with the lady. Living with your girlfriend as if in marriage isn’t exactly biblically sound. I pray for God to supply your needs, bring unexpected favour and touch men’s heart to bless you financially.

curwinblancaster
7 days

Dear Heavenly Father,
I pray that Your Hand of Mercy and Grace Intervene in this situation for your dear child! Let an abundance of financial means come forth just as how you feed the 5,000 and the 4,000 through Your Loving Son Jesus Christ! Father, we love you and need you ... your child need you and we thank you for providing the finances to keep their home this day In Jesus Name Amen

Young Samuel
7 days

@Tobi Daniels No worries! just keep me in your prayers! as I will pray for you.

Sarah Ize-Iyamu
7 days

@Young Samuel check your messages here

Young Samuel
7 days

@Sarah Ize-Iyamu please do

Young Samuel
7 days

@Sarah Ize-Iyamu Hi 😁

Sarah Ize-Iyamu
7 days

Hello, I want to share something with you that can help.

Tobi Daniels
7 days

I'm in Nigeria. I would love to give a little token, but the exchange rate is ridiculous.

Young Samuel
7 days

@Tobi Daniels Im here in california. how about yourself?

Young Samuel
7 days

@Tobi Daniels Thank you, I have faith as well In Jesus name

Tobi Daniels
7 days

Where is your location?

Tobi Daniels
7 days

God will provide. 🙏