LET THE JOY OF THE LORD BE YOUR STRENGTH.
'Recieve a fresh outpouring of My Spirit, says the Lord. I am anointing you with the oil of gladness for your assignment ahead - it is your strength and sustenance to empower you for the work I have called you to do. I have graced you for purpose as you labour with love. Even in your tiring and feelings of frustration, your countenance will shine with inner joy. Rejoice that you are chosen!'

Inner joy will enable you to endure trials and will cause you to 'reap with joy' as well as 'sow in tears'. As you recieve the outpouring of His Oil of Gladness, it will become the radiant glint in your eyes and the sweet smelling scent in the nostrils of others. It will soften your heart and your speech will be seasoned with humility's beauty.

This special outpouring is conditional - You must love Righteousness and hate all forms of wickedness. Love and hate walk together and humility precedes exhaultation!  Choose Righteousness and the joy of the Lord will be your strength. Let it restore your obedience to the Gospel of Christ, which is more precious to than your sacrifice. And live a life aligned to His Word. You are His beloved and He is yours

You love justice and hate evil. Therefore God, your God, has anointed you, pouring out the oil of joy on you more than on anyone else.
Psalms 45:7 NLT

You have loved righteousness [integrity, virtue, uprightness in purpose] and have hated lawlessness [injustice, sin]. Therefore God , your God , has anointed you with the oil of gladness above your companions .”
Hebrews 1:9 AMP

And do not be worried, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and your stronghold.
Nehemiah 8:10bAMP

2 comments,0 shares,6 likes
Emerald.Assiak
2 months

Amen

curwinblancaster
2 months

Excellent Words of Grace and encouragement for the people of God! Amen