In the word this morning not particularly in this scripture but what I was studying which was nature of God in Strongs Concordance brought this scripture to me and I asked the Holy Spirit how does long hair dishonor a man and revelation was given He said long hair makes a man look like a woman and no man should be mistaken for a woman this dishonors him 😳 πŸ‘‡πŸ½

1 Corinthians 11:14 NASB β€” Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him,

6 comments,0 shares,1 likes
Orkins70
about 2 months

I didn't mean to say that toward anyone I wrote that for other people who don't have knowledge that some people have people that hold the scriptures like the Pharisees because they don't know any better this was so people can learn when they read for many years the reptilian churches have been confusing us on who God is and what his character is the truth is we are made in his image and know a lot of people are gonna hate me for saying this but God is really pressing me to say it so I am going to we are made in God's image or heavenly fathers image not the image of Jesus Christ of Nazareth
but the creator of Jesus Christ image
God has 2 sons one loving and caring
the other hateful spiteful and evil
one is Jesus
And one is Lucifer
that's the truth
our flesh represents Lucifer the bad evil and wicked
our spirit represents Jesus loving and caring full of light
these are God's characteristic s
he is loving
And he is a jealous God does that sound like charistic of Jesus I think not
Also when the Lord slaughtered all the Jews in the wilderness does that sound like something Jesus would do when he found a woman caught in aldultry what did Jesus say I don't condemn you either right don't think because she broke the law if Jesus was like that he would have been the first stone the Syrian woman.
the reason we are made in God's image is because we are both good and bad aswell just like him
or flesh is bad but are spirit is good
get it Satan is another reflection of God s character he is going to shed his flesh which is Satan at the end of time just like us and he is gonna be Jesus forever
it's ok if you smite me I don't mind all just turn my cheek just like the person we long to be with our king Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen
God bless you all

Lisa Zacharie Anderson
about 2 months

@Orkins70 Kingdom Family I didn't read everything you wrote here but from what I did read i will answer to i didn't say I read the scripture I was studying it and I didn't say it was my understanding it was revealed by the Holy Spirit it was not shared to judge or condemn but as a word of knowledge of a deeper understanding of the word of God when we read the scripture we can interpret it to our understanding but when we study the word we can get the revelation from the Holy Spirit please don't take offense God Bless you πŸ™ ❀

Orkins70
about 2 months

doesn't the scriptures also say through the bible which I have read many times God is not respector of persons yes it says that aswell but
it say he's no respector of many more over 150 times
that was the ordinance for that time period when God was tranining our ancestors to be obedient like many other ordinances for instance they couldn't associate Syrian s but what is it that Jesus God walking the earth in flesh did to Syrian woman at the well he said or the woman caught in aldultry in the very act of it Jesus looked at the ground pretended he didn't hear the Pharisees and people then he popped his head up while everyone had stones in the hand because of the law Moses where he said a woman caught in aldultry shall be stoned to death
but Jesus said he who is without sin toss the first stone
And they all left because they felt convicted in the heart and Jesus said where did those man go has no one convicted you and she said no Lord not one of them then God said I don't convict you either go and sin no more
Let's drop our stones stop judging this person by that scripture that person by this scripture
when Jesus went to die on the tree he said forgive them they no not what they do it's because our flesh is magnate for sin and there are many spirit s inside us our brains so if Jesus can forgive the people that were walking with him in the earth that were healed by his grace and virtue the day before he was killed
then we should do the same
we all have our own issues and our tribulation to go through Jesus said it is finished he didn't say I hope we are able to make this happen he said it is finished now we are just playing it out the plan that was since before the world began
God bless you all
And like I said let's drop our stones because we weren't always covered by the blood of lamb it wasn't until God grabbed us brought us into his marvelous light

Shaveonne
about 2 months

I shave the back of my head (I have dreads), and if the barber sneaks an edge up in..I definitely look gay, so I've stopped him from doing that. But I personally can't see myself with a guy with long hair. Even when a woman looks a little masculine, you can still see her femininity. But Lord, it just seems extra wrong when a man looks feminine. That's why even gay ppl find it more easily acceptable for two women to be together than for two men. A man is held to a whole nother standard..as they ought to be, for they are the leaders of the household. To whom much is given, much is required. I expect more from a king than from a queen.. however, all of us have a role to play. #Sorry I went on a tangent lol. #I just expect more from men, and as someone who used to live the perverted bisexual/gay lifestyle, I really got to see some things as it pertains to the way men and women act like portray themselves, especially when sin and lust CONTROL their life.

Lisa Zacharie Anderson
about 2 months

@Shaveonne That is a thought sis because I have a short cut as you can see in my profile pic but no one can mistaken me for a man but I agree I don't think a man will go to hell for long hair only be dishonored I don't believe it is a sin unto death I hope they are redeemable! πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ but yes it begs to wonder πŸ€”

Shaveonne
about 2 months

I used to look at that scripture too, and it's true. It makes him look more feminine, but I don't think he'll go to hell for having long hair. He'll just experience the side effect of it... which means.. looking gay or even more attractive to a gay man looking at him. πŸ˜…πŸ˜¬. Now one must wonder about the women with short hair or a man type haircut...? πŸ€”πŸ’πŸ½β€β™€οΈ