#Facts by ya boi

8 comments,0 shares,8 likes
thegregukno
10 months

@JMF2020 well a spiritual solution is almost always brought about by prayer and fasting; after all our communication with the creator is built that way. Practical example would be to point to the prophets of then and now. A prophets life is dedicated to prayer and fasting and walking sanctified. And what is the purpose of prophecy? Biblically it is to send Gods word to his people often telling them what to do and what not to do and the consequences that will result in obedience or disobedience to instruction. King David almost never did anything that was righteous without consulting the Lord first. So yes I would say prayer and fasting would be an practical application because not only can you hear the direct commands of our Father but you will also be more in tune with His spirit which resides in you that will influence the paths or say actions or legislations and policy you would take or make.

JMF2020
10 months

@thegregukno Please elaborate on what you mean by "spiritual solution and what the means practically? Is it prayer and fasting perhaps?

thegregukno
10 months

@JMF2020 I don’t think that use of the sphere of influence is the problem, it’s the lack of a God application in most people’s spheres. If we as Christians can recognize that almost every problem with man is a spiritual one; then we would first rely on the spiritual to take care of the spiritual and I turn allow God to do that very inspiring you speak of. We must pursue spiritual solutions for these spiritual problems and not rely on man, when we do that God will move through man and around them.

Leona Bundy
10 months

THANK YOU!!!!!

JMF2020
10 months

Well, If you look at it from a Policy perspective, lawmakers who have the Spirit of God and who are influenced by Him will come up with God inspired laws that are in alignment with God's divine nature. The opposite is true too and results in lawlessness. This has happened before in Sodom and Gomorrah and in Noah's time.... Before the flood. God despises lawlessness. So my question is, how do we influence the world if we do not let God use us in our sphere of influence, whether business, education, politics etc.

thegregukno
10 months

@JMF2020 well what kind of angle are you seeing?

JMF2020
10 months

Could you maybe provide an example to give more context? I'm trying to understand the statement but there are many angles one could look at this from.

TheFireMan
10 months

SUPER FACTS 💯 !!!!!!