As I woke up this morning, I heard Holy Spirit say "safeguard everything." As we all have , I have been really pressing in to the Father's heart. I also have been following Dutch Sheets and was awake praying on one of his watches, and then set my alarm for the 3:00, final Decree and Declare. I don't want to be in the wilderness any longer than I already have been. We are about to see the Greatest move of the Glory of the Lord move across this nation. I weep and get Holy Ghost goose bumps as I am writing this. We were all born for such a time as this, and it's a glorious privilege to be amongst the family of God. I love you all. LET'S GET CONSUMED BY πŸ”₯. Thank you also to Apostle Tomi and everyone who has been praying for America. The Father is taking us back to our original roots, which was founded on HIS PRINCIPLES. THERE WILL BE NO OTHER WAY. GOD BE PRAISED AND HIGH AND LIFTED UP.πŸ˜­β€πŸ™Œ

5 comments,0 shares,5 likes
Amanda
11 months

Hallelujah

Victory
11 months

I was up as well praying for Georgia and this country. It’s exciting being a part of a move of God.

Māme
11 months

@badbekster1 - Wow! Me too!!!
I began weeping as I made the declaration at the assigned time for my state. Also, I said,”we were born for such a time as this.” πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ½
The Glory of the Lord showed as I kneeled beside my bed!!!! πŸ™πŸ½

badbekster1
11 months

yessssss, Hallelujah i missed that😭

Deborah Fehner
11 months

I was also up all night with that prayer group and last count I saw was 175k with CiCi, Dutch 94k, 40 something when I went to bed early am, I was wondering did you 2 cellphones caught angles above the spiral of Independence Hall and the bell toiled 3x!!!
Our God is a good God and not one thing gets past Him, Praise Him in Victory!!! Amen!!!