DON'T TURN AWAY
October 23rd, 2020
– EJIU (Age 10)

I heard, "My church, go out! God's Lighthouse, I was not only talking to you – I was talking to My whole church. My church, go out! My church, go out! For the third time, I say, 'My church, go out!'"

Then I saw a man walking on a golden staircase, and he had servants with him. At the end of the golden staircase, there was a door. On the other side of the door, there was an enchanted world, or something like that. His servants were about 10 in number. (Before then, his servants were about 100, or even more; they had been very many). Then, they were reduced to these 10 that climbed with him to the golden staircase.

I heard him say, "My servants, go and bring people; go and bring people to another new world. Teach them My ways, and also follow My steps. Don't turn away from Me like the others did! My church, I am begging you; please, don't turn away from Me like the others did. My church, I am begging you; please, don't turn away from Me like the others did...

Go out and spread My gospel! I want plenty to follow Me through this door, and I want plenty to follow Me up these stairs.''

For more edifying prophetic revelations, visit https://g-lh.org/pw

© God's Lighthouse 2020.

Suggested interpretation

This is a call/cry/plea for the Church of God to return to their first love. This is not just a specific group but the entire body of Christ!

Spreading the words of God is not a option in these times but a command. We have to reach out and we can only do that by going out - Sharing the good news!

This man in this vision speaks of the Lord accompanied by his faithful servants. Just like Gideon and his 300 men, God typically does not go with the crowd but walks with those who keep his commands as opposed to those that compromise. Many are called, few are chosen and even fewer will be found faithful...

We are to proclaim the kingdom of our God and bring more people into the fold. See _Matt.25._ God wants more people on the path to perfection not just Holy place type people but Holy of Holies quality (all the utensils in the Holy place and Holy of Holies were made of gold), as evidenced by the golden staircase.

Gold speaks of the divine, speaks of something refined, pure and holy, something glorious.

The lamp stand or menorah in the Holy place was golden and the scriptures in Psalms 119:105 says "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."

So walking on the golden steps is walking according to God's words, more and more and being more refined in our nature, character and mind.

And doing what the scriptures say in 2 Peter 1:5-7
But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.

God is inviting us into new realms and experiences with Him.

There's always more!

0 comments,2 shares,6 likes