about 1 month

@Brother Chris

Bro!

You becoming obsessed with me.

Keep it moving!

Keep that hatred in check!

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@TheFireMan 🀣🀣🀣🀣YOU DID EXACTLY WHAT THE MEDIA DOES!!! WHICH POST WAS FIRST YOU #FOOL YOU ARE REALLY THAT MUCH OF A #FOOL πŸ€” ANTICHRIST, GOD EXPOSING THE PLANS OF THE ENEMY(DEVIL) YOU CLEARLY SEE ITS NOT ABOUT TRUMP OR BIDEN AND HE’S EXPOSING YOU TOO 🀣🀣🀣 BE GONE SON OF LUCIFER

TheFireMan
about 1 month

@Brother Chris πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Brother Chris
about 1 month

@TheFireMan 🀣🀣🀣🀣YOU DID EXACTLY WHAT THE MEDIA DOES WHICH POST WAS FIRST YOU #FOOL YOU ARE REALLY THAT MUCH OF A #FOOL πŸ€” ANTICHRIST, GOD EXPOSING THE PLANS OF THE ENEMY(DEVIL) AND HIS EXPOSING YOU TOO 🀣🀣🀣 BE GONE SON OF LUCIFER

Brother Chris
about 1 month

BE SURE TO SCREENSHOT THIS POST AS WELL!!!YOU’VE BEEN DECEIVED! THIS IS NO LONGER ABOUT TRUMP AND BIDEN, REPUBLICAN PARTY VS DEMOCRATIC PARTY YOU FOOL! ITS ABOUT GOOD VS EVIL, GOD VS THE DEVIL WHICH IS NEVER A TRUE CHALLENGE BECAUSE GOD IS SUPREME! THIS IS WHY YOU’VE BEEN SENT A STRONG DELUSION BECAUSE YOU WILL BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE VS TRULY SEEKING GOD ON THIS MATTER! YOU SEEK YOUR INFORMATION FROM THIS WORLD AND ITS SORCES AND WE SEEK FROM ABOVE. YOU SEE AS A TRUE BELIEVERS WE SEE PAST WHAT THE CURRENT SITUATION LOOKS LIKE THATS WHY I CALL YOU THE #NEWWAVEMEDIAGUY AKA #THEFOOL BECAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE. A GUY THAT WHO IF MESSIAH WAS TO COME AT THIS MOMENT WOULD NOT BE READY BECAUSE HES UNDER A DELUSION! GOD MOVES EVEN WHEN YOU CANT SEE AND HES WORKING NOW!!! 🀣🀣🀣 BROTHER BROTHER BROTHER GOD LOVES YOU REGARDLESS AND SO DO I πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ”₯

TheFireMan
about 1 month

@Brother Chris

Come next year, when you see Biden being sworn as President, what will you say then?

Brother Chris
about 1 month

BE SURE TO SCREENSHOT THIS POST AND MY COMMENT! THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WHICH PUSHES THE AGENDA OF THE ANTICHRIST WILL BE EXPOSED IN THE REMAINING DAYS OF THE YEAR AND INTO JANUARY LEADING UP TO DONALD TRUMP WINNING THIS ELECTION AND HIS RE-ELECTION DUE TO GOD EXPOSING THE PLANS OF THE DEVIL! THE MEDIA CANT COVER OUR GOD!!!!! YOU MY BROTHER AND MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN SENT A STRONG SPIRIT OF DELUSION. WEATHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT THATS THE TRUTH. I UNDERSTAND THAT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE! GOD IS CLEANING HOUSE AND YOU CANT SEE IT!!!!FACT CHECK βœ… THAT! SO I’LL AGREE WITH YOUR POST BROTHER #FOURMOREYEARSOFGRACE πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ”₯ #AMEN

weddingswithaloha
about 1 month

Thank You my Jesus πŸ‘‘