Luciferase| The Technology That gives those in charge the power to track who has and hasn't had the vaccination | -

Here is the watchman news that got banned from YouTube that our elites don't want you to know!

90 comments,140 shares,235 likes
Moliver
6 months

Thank you I've shared the message.

dudobong
8 months

@simon_pastorello thanks for the reply. My question to you would this be: what exactly do you consider worship? Worship is not limited to getting down on your knees with arms raised to the heavens. Worship is also not limited to praise. In my opinion, a vaccine could very well be worship bc this vaccine is threatening to limit personal freedom, almost as though we are worshipping the government. Just airing my thoughts anyways. Glad to have an open discussion.

olabisioo
8 months

We should form a no vaccine movement?

GabeJC
8 months

@simon_pastorello I'll check it out, thanks.

simon_pastorello
8 months

@Rev TLR I totally agree with you. It really does affect our credibility.

simon_pastorello
8 months

@GabeJC there is a way to do this bypassing the media. There are a number of no-profit organisations dedicated to fact checking based on scientific peer-review. They are just as passionate about unfiltered truth as we are. Check for example this https://fullfact.org/about/

Rev TLR
8 months

@Pamela if you can express how your feel, so can we. That’s the beauty of this app right? However just because we can do that doesn’t mean we have remit to share, spread and recirculate things that are not accurate. We are people of truth who serve a God of truth are we not? When we share things that are false, misleading or inaccurate in the real world that affects our credibility. No one should want to live in an echo chamber where there is no pushback or challenge to what we present as truth.

simon_pastorello
8 months

@Pamela I am not trying to convince anyone to get vaccinated. I have some doubts myself about the vaccine which I am still assessing. My issue is the lack of critical thinking and serious research into these issues and the claims of some of these videos; like the fact that these vaccines will turn us into Chymeras or Nephilim and that, as a consequence of our vaccination, we will lose our salvation; or that the vaccine will transform us into 5G antennas and that our thoughts will be controlled by nano-tech in the vaccine. You mention the censorship of big media and big tech (something I'd agree with you on) but now I feel like you're trying to censor me simply for inviting people to do serious fact checking and research in the name of truth.

GabeJC
8 months

@simon_pastorello Genuine question... What actually is considered to be a credible source during these times??? Because anything even remotely tied to Big Pharma or the mainstream media can't really be trusted right now...

Pamela
8 months

@Rev TLR I think you and Simon are being patronising on our senses as if we are dimwits and don’t know our left from our right. Please stop it and allow people to express how they feel, this is not Facebook or YouTube where we are not given opportunities to express our opinions in a safe environment. Thank you and have a good day.

Pamela
8 months

@simon_pastorello why are you here trying to convince everyone about this vaccine? Do you think we are idiots or what? What’s in it for you? Let us be please in our ‘ignorance’. You are being patronising honestly to people on this app. Thank you and have a good day.

simon_pastorello
8 months

@dudobong thanks for your intelligent response. I obviously understand where you're coming from and Christians are allowed to be skeptical. The problem is that I'm seeing so many watching very dubious content and just swallow it whole without serious critical thinking and research. With regards to Luciferase, there has been NO credible link between that substance and the administration of the vaccine. Also, and I'm sure you'll agree with me, the mark of the beast is related to explicit worship of the beast which, taking a vaccine, is not. Human history is full of eschatological ante-types, things that may resemble some of the descriptions we find in Revelation about the antichrist etc, but that only resemble those things without being the real thing. It just shows we are getting closer to the end but we may not be quite there yet and to call "Mark of the beast" without serious investigation and critical thinking is misguided at least. Let us be seen as people of the truth committed to the truth, not to speculation.

dudobong
8 months

@simon_pastorello I agree that the name “Lucifer” is derived from the Latin “light”. But let’s not pretend that the basic Christian doesn’t know that. That’s base level Sunday school. The problem is it is FAR too convenient for a controversial vaccine (one that has the power to dictate economic power in terms of who can buy/sell/travel based on whether youve taken it or not) to be involved with an enzyme whose source word is “lucifer”. It doesn’t matter if lucifer is Latin for sand lol it’s the Biblical connotations behind it. We’ve all read in Revelations about the time of a Great falling away, and of the Mark of the Beast. If you know your scripture which I’m sure you do, you’d know that the Mark is irreversible and will condemn many. You can thus understand why Christians in many places are skeptical (as they should be allowed to be) as this is a bell that can’t be un-rung.

SNihart
8 months

No to the vaccine

SNihart
8 months

Listen with your heart

Rev TLR
8 months

@simon_pastorello I know exactly what you mean and I love the RIG family dearly. Some things are just more sensational than the boring truth and garners more engagement I guess.

simon_pastorello
8 months

@Rev TLR when I joined this community, I though I was joining something serious and of depth. I feel very disillusioned.

Rev TLR
8 months

@simon_pastorello good to see something sensible in the comments

simon_pastorello
8 months

@Pamela I hope you realise that lucifer is a Latin word that simply means "bright" or "bearer of light", hence the name of the natural bioluminescence (present in fireflies for example)

Pamela
8 months

@simon_pastorello do you honestly believe what you just write? If you’re in doubt of what was shared over the news, then ask yourself why it should have the name of lucifer in it!