🚨PROPAGANDA MACHINE🚨

....so disappointed at ‘The Watchman News’ and RIG Nation for peddling conspiracy theories ...INSANITY!

To say this is just an App about God but it has a “news” section promoting lies and misinformation about vaccines and an election....is a INACCURATE !

*P.S.
For The Record, there was a Democratic and Republican representative in every building(in each swing State) where vote ballots were being counted. #FACTS

WHATEVER lie Trump speaks, they believe, repeat, and defend it....AMAZING!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3449281/

25 comments,3 shares,0 likes
John Fash
8 months

But there was no propaganda, he had reservations that anyone can have so why do you want to crucify him for having an opinion? That’s my issue, I am Nigerian even though based in the US I know how polio vaccine damaged a lot of children in the Northern part of Nigeria years ago, for the reasons that it had issues, the research is all there so why will you call it propaganda, if folks feel the production time was shorter than normal? Now they have said some folks are reacting to it, did you hear that some ppl that submitted to trial in the US had some temporary partial paralysis, can’t remember the name it’s called. Except you are not aware that some vaccines have some damage to children all over the world in Africa in India, let’s do our researches before we call ppl out, let us not just do it cos we feel we can. Blessings

Shonda
8 months

EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS!!!! STICK TOGETHER AND SAY NO!!!!
"Companies are considering compulsory Covid vaccination requirements as a condition of employment."
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/07/covid-vaccine-update-your-boss-can-fire-you-if-you-refuse-the-coronavirus-shot.html

TheFireMan
8 months

@RealWitGod

😂😂😂...got it!

RealWitGod
8 months

@TheFireMan lol... ijs errbody lying. I'm not bout ta take dis vaccine unless the Lord leads me to, but on da flip side ain't dis dey man. ijs u can't judge other christians on their political differences.

TheFireMan
8 months

@RealWitGod

...of course you know I’m going to post that right...😂😂😂😂

TheFireMan
8 months

@IanPalmer

Great point!

They say he is the “Chosen One” because you have other “prophets” saying Kim Clement prophesied about him....and like a mad dog, a lot of them got their teeth locked on that interpretation of Kim Clement’s so-called prophecy.

tenant321
8 months

okay. there will be no universal exemptions from the vaccine. if they can shut down the church just think

Ellky88
8 months

@TheFireMan ...soo, I guess that's a no on truth

TheFireMan
8 months

@Ellky88

Be blessed!

catherinepaule1784
8 months

What is Truth? Is it only what is given to you by scientists? And what about other scientific studies that contradict what narrative tickles your ears? What makes one scientific journal more correct than another except results over time? Trump is playing his part given to him by the Almighty God. Let us not forget the same can be said for Judas Iscariot. I trust in God, not in man.

Ellky88
8 months

@TheFireMan You seem agitated by my question. I want to see what truth you had to offer. The link you shared actually supports whats in the video too, the science is the same they are just explaining it in a different way. I also went to read the MIT trials with this enzyme and similar technology. I just thought you had something more to offer other than emotional rhetoric but be blessed brother

TheFireMan
8 months

@Ellky88

I put a link in my post to the truth about Luciferase and yet you ask that question.

So what “truth” are you looking for?

You just took what The Watchman News said or shows about Luciferase as Bible truth....I am sure you didn’t even question it.

C’mon!!!

Ellky88
8 months

Can you offer truth?

TheFireMan
8 months

@IanPalmer

You REALLY have been paying attention on RIG Nation.

I know...I know!

It is so sad to see how God’s people can be thrown into such DARKNESS and believe lies, conspiracy theories, misinformation.

It really saddens me...SMH!

TobeyMaguire
8 months

@John Fash bro we are not seeking any fame or attention if we did we sure wouldn't do seek that an an app😅🤣 we are here to fellowship with other believers but we will call out lies if its seen. yes some vaccines can cause issues for some people but vaccines for the MAJORITY help people.why would the whole main stream media push for a vaccine if it killed people, you know how bad that make them they would be deep deep trouble

TheFireMan
8 months

@IanPalmer

Thank you BROTHER!

TheFireMan
8 months

@tenant321

You got that look BECAUSE you think it’s proof.

The sale of a research about vaccines is not the same thing as the sale of the vaccine.

What world are you living in?

John Fash
8 months

Why are you here if you do not believe in what they stand for? Are you just here to be a opponent or to try to be popular I really do not get it. But anyways enjoy, I don’t think anyone is time for your attention seeking self. Blessings

Mikemlesh
8 months

Check out the above video👆👆 and hear from President Johnson himself.

Mikemlesh
8 months

https://twitter.com/sapiofoxy/status/1335855681883271168?s=20