🚨PRAY HARDER/FAST HARDER🚨

...because ya’ll(Trump believers) know what’s coming next...the INEVITABLE!

Remember what Tomi Arayomi said: you guys ARE NOT praying 🙏🏿 hard enough!

...so pray HARDER...fast HARDER!...*help a prophet out(😏)

7 comments,0 shares,1 likes
Queen Furia Sol
8 months

@patricia 🙏🔥🔥🔥

patricia
8 months

@Tania M Amen...then I know you’re being led correctly. I pray your strength, keen discernment and God Grace 🙌🏼❤️💯💖

Queen Furia Sol
8 months

@Brother Chris You have such a sweet heart for the body of Christ beloved. I will put truth next to lies. We know truth always wins 🙏🔥🔥🔥

Queen Furia Sol
8 months

@patricia It is no longer for him I reply it is so at least the truth is always beside the lies for others, I only found all that I know because Father God told me to research nephilim and giants. When you know evil it is not hard to see light from darkness. Thankyou for caring that much . God bless you 🙏🔥

Queen Furia Sol
8 months

@IanPalmer with greatest respect go do some research as to WHO funds who and eugenics

patricia
8 months

@Brother Chris, @Tania M ...I wouldn’t any longer waste the time unless directed by Holy Spirit as they have both proven themselves by their fruit...my prayer is Mercy upon their souls

Proverbs 29:9 If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

Proverbs 18:2A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

Matthew 7:6 “Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

Brother Chris
8 months

@Tania M 2 Peter 3:9 says, The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

Keep fighting the good fight and hopefully they’ll come to the light my beloved sister 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Brother Chris
8 months

@TheFireMan ALL VACCINATIONS HAVE ABORTED BABY PARTS IN THEM🤣🤣🤣🤣 #FOOL

Brother Chris
8 months

@IanPalmer 🤣🤣🤣🤣 YOUR A FOOL TOO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙏🏽

TheFireMan
8 months

@IanPalmer 🤷🏿🤷🏿🤷🏿

Queen Furia Sol
8 months

Bill Gates caught on video admitting vaccine will CHANGE our DNA forever

To show my support with Tomi Arayomi and to shut the mouths of those alleging it is ungodly to inform the body of Christ what time it is. @TheFireMan 🤔
As in the days of Noah.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksEVaO806Oo

N yeah I know it has nothing to do with your post educate yourself 😎