Planning and filming the #childx documentary. Today we begin our campaign to tell the harrowing stories of the forgotten children of satanic ritual abuse!

49 comments,3 shares,181 likes
SaraR
about 1 month

Extremely important project. The body of Christ, must ready itself to help the many who're SRA survivors.

badbekster1
about 1 month

God bless you Apostle Tomi for being a Pioneer, Forerunner, and boots on the ground For Jesus, praying for you all in Jesus name.

Tania M
about 1 month

@Sibongi_Thea Amen He so is πŸ™‚πŸ™πŸ”₯

Tania M
about 1 month

@Tamara O Amen and Hallelujah πŸ™πŸ”₯

Sibongi_Thea
about 1 month

@Tania M our Father is so loving, present and faithful!

Tania M
about 1 month

@Sibongi_Thea I am so blessed right now, Bless the Lord Jesus for showing me His EKKLESIA is moving, Prophet Tomi is God's voice inplace for such a time as this.
Father God, thank you for turning my tears of sadness to joy so that we can bring heaven on earth. Thy will be done. Amen
God bless you πŸ™πŸ”₯

Sibongi_Thea
about 1 month

@Tania M I’m especially happy for you! I know this has been heavy on your heart! God bless πŸ™πŸΎ

dudobong
about 1 month

Excited!

Tamara O
about 1 month

This is going to be a game changer! Let’s get the word out! May God breath on this project, may it touch the lives of everyone who watches it, and may it expose SRA and those who have been hiding in secret supporting it. In Jesus name! Amen!

Triplebraidedcord
about 1 month

Thank you!

NadineHopes
about 1 month

Amazing - praise God πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Angela Blair
about 1 month

God bless you apostle Tomi for this exposure,His light shine in the darkness πŸ”₯

telezinski
about 1 month

Prayers over the production and the message of this documentary.... in Jesus nameβ€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

ingrid Y -DOTK
about 1 month

Dan Duval does a lot of work in this area of ministry. So thankful to see more awareness of what is going on and it is being brought to the light. Many are so clueless and not aware of this even existing and it is all around us. Thank you for shining a light on this to help more come forward and step into freedom.

withkex
about 1 month

Good job

psgaines19611
about 1 month

Amazing. I love how God uses his children and their testimonies to expose the enemy.

Tania M
about 1 month

@p.hendricks12 πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Tania M
about 1 month

God bless you thank you Pastor Tomi. πŸ™

Alleycia
about 1 month

πŸ™πŸ½May protection and strengthen engulf Apostle and the whole RIG Nation crew. FATHER release your peace upon them all in JESUS matchless name I pray. πŸ™πŸ½

bankeao
about 1 month

This is awesome!!!