Tony Davenport
about 1 month

WELL NOW!!!! It's the truth anyhow!

Renate T
about 1 month

Yessss! Saved to Serve!

Eliza Ray
about 1 month

So what’s the plan b/c I’m ready to war.

Olive Nottingham
about 1 month

Hallelujah!

armoredintercessor
about 1 month

Love this.

I hear too many people talk about how they do what is outlined in the Bible, go to church every week, and treat being a child of God as a checklist just so they can get into heaven, avoid making God mad and avoid going to hell. That’s why I say God and being a Child and Solider for God is more than just a religious concept, but a way of living, a way of being, and the reality of this life and the next.

I didn’t come back to God to avoid being eternally damned, or so that I’d be taken care of in life. I haven’t done what the angel that appeared before me a year ago in the spirit told me when they said, “Maintain your faith.” as I stared demons in the eyes so I could avoid facing those demons again. I came back to serve God because it is my duty to fulfill the purpose God has for my life, because He opened my eyes to divine understanding and graced me with His divine mercy, and it’s the least I should do.

I came back to God to be sent out into the world as His solider for His kingdom to bring the lost back to the light, and put darkness back in its defeated place. 🙌🏽

imablocker
about 1 month

Last few post from your Twitter were posted on my birthday (11/12). I'm sure it's not a coincidence that you would release them now on RIG. Abba, is so amazing and strategic! Especially, because I am new to Rig...So I RECEIVE IT!

Olive Nottingham
about 1 month

Wow! Well said Tomi

anmcrae67
about 1 month

Amen

heyVina
about 1 month

Amen
He that save his life shall lose it ...but he that "loses his life", for Christ's sake, shall find it!
Amen...
Cry aloud Man of GOD!
Love the quote.

acword_1
about 1 month

amen!

riczraiyn
about 1 month

I like

Rodginhawaii26
about 1 month

Amen 🥰🥰

godsendtimewarrior
about 1 month

Amen and Amen 🙏

Jill Heagy
about 1 month

How about both 🙂 The 2 Greek words used for 'salvation, save, saved' etc. are Sozo (Strongs #4982) and Soteria (Strongs #4991, noun form of Sozo) - both definitions include deliverance, preservation, safety, healing and rescue. God is our fortress as well, hallelujah!!!! 👐🙂👐🙂

prophetrb
about 1 month

Word