I have a question..... I am thinking that there are two SOAP schools. The Masterclass is $1,000 and has live classes with activations once a month. The online class is $600 and gives you access to pre recorded classes with live Q and A sessions. I'm thinking you find people and places outside of class to do activations. Is this right?

9 comments,0 shares,1 likes
RebeccaO
7 months

@TobeyMaguire I agree with you. I already hear from God. But I also believe that receiving training or education is valuable. And it is worth paying for. I'm not sure this program is where I need to be, but I also believe it is important to gather all the information before I make a decision.

TobeyMaguire
7 months

you don't need these classes to hear from God just be dedicated and read your Bible and pray for long sessions but if you want to donate them thats fine or give them money

RebeccaO
7 months

A thesis? What is that about?

Psalmist Rebecka
7 months

The masterclass also gives you a mentor that you meet with and you need to write a thesis

RebeccaO
8 months

@Pamela D Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Pamela D
8 months

@RebeccaO Another avenue is signing up thru this app directly under your 'home' screen.

Pamela D
8 months

@RebeccaO Someone from @RIG Nation @Tomi Arayomi will reach out to you or you can email admin@rignation.org

RebeccaO
8 months

@Pamela D Thanks for the link, but it doesn't really clarify the differences in the programs like I wanted.

Pamela D
8 months

https://www.rignation.org/school/