Wed, 16 Dec 2020
Pray with Pst Sam

Prayer Focus: Expect GOOD
Mk 11:24, Prov 10:24, 23:18,

Welcome to a new day friends, as we pray this morning, we are trusting God for our expectations.

Understanding that God actually wants us to have expectations or desires of Him, this is a show of our faith in Him and God does not disregard it.

It is dangerous to be without expectations, it is a sign of life, the moment a man lacks expectations/hope, life begins to drain off him.

"But for him who is joined to all the living there is hope, for a living dog is better than a dead lion."
Eccl 9:4

Your mind must always be full of positive expectations, for God takes note of your thoughts as prayers, before God thoughts are as loud as words, even much louder.

You must be deliberate about your mind, carving out right expectations in all situations, developing hope for a better tomorrow. This by itself naturally attracts specific realities to you. Expectations, works as magnet most times, you will notice that you are beginning to see oppurtunities for your expectations all around you.

In defining faith;

"NOW FAITH is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses]."
Heb 11:1

Without expectations there is no ground for faith, and the believer must live by faith. It is daily desires that brings us gradually into divine provisions for us in Christ.

"Whatsoever you desire when you pray..." definite request, your mind and your mouth are single, you are not desiring something else and saying another. Your words are consistent with your thoughts. Mighty manifestations will be inevitable.

"And Jesus said to him, What do you want Me to do for you? And the blind man said to Him, Master, let me receive my sight."
Mark 10:51

Expectation births manifestation, want something all time and know what you want all of the time, as simple as this sound, it is very difficult for certain individuals to practicalise, because the devil has stolen that capacity to dream, expect or desire in them.

Today, that capacity is fully returning, you will dream again, hope will be restored to you and you will handle your desires per time.

Let us PRAY

- Father, thank you for the blessedness of knowing you, thank you for grace supplied, I am blessed in you.
- Father, my heart is strengthened, my capacity for dreaming and hope is fully restored this morning in the name of Jesus
- Father, whatever has replaced hope in me, that has made it difficult for me to expect good, today, I destroy them and clear them out of my mind now, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I refuse to get used to a low life living, to a dysfunctional life, Jesus, fix me, cause me to fully come alive in the higher life I have in you.
- Father, I begin to walk in the reality of my expectations, I begin to walk in the reality of my dreams, I begin to walk in the reality of my desires in the name of Jesus
- Father, every thoughts that's lifting itself against God's knowledge in my mind, I cast them down now in the name of Jesus
- Father, because my mind is set on you, I have peace round about, you oh God, are my reality.
- Father, i expect life, health, longevity, wealth and much more in my life and family in the name of Jesus
- Father, I expect that every unfruitfullness in me gives way to fruitfulness in the name of Jesus.
- Father, my life responds to God wholly, in God is my trust, in Him is my hope, I respond to His will, His making, His plans and His purpose in Jesus name.
- Pray in the HolyGhost
- Thank God for answered prayers

What a time in the presence of the Lord, we are blessed forever.

Join in tomorrow at 6:00am on ZOOM, link is on my page.
Remember to share the information with friends and family.

Have a fruitful Wednesday

#PrayWithPstSam
#PastorSamNeye

2 comments,0 shares,2 likes
Pastor Sam Neye
10 months

@mazyopaluckson blessing

mazyopaluckson
10 months

amen powerful