Last night my spirit was grieved. I prayed and started crying saying, "God it saddens me that the world rejects you and even hates you when you are exactly what they are looking for. " πŸ’” It is truly heartbreaking that they mock and scoff such a good and loving Father. I pray that in 2021 more and more people will come to the knowledge of our great and mighty Lord. He will fill that hole in their soul. πŸ™Œ

6 comments,0 shares,23 likes
CiCi777
7 months

@CiciConservative please pay him no mind. All he does all day is post against everything this ministry RIG Nation’s majority is for including harshly bashing and insulting Apostle Tomi Arayomi which is highly disrespectful and wrong.

TheFireMan
9 months

@CiciConservative

The Church!

CiciConservative
9 months

@TheFireMan What is the Ekklesia?

TheFireMan
9 months

They are rejecting God because they are looking at the Ekklesia, especially how much she is supporting an amoral leader, and are really disgusted

CiciConservative
9 months

@thequeen8boss awww thank you so much! We do have a lot of work today all year I have been preparing and making sure my theology is actually biblical. I don't want to lead anyone astray. You have a Merry Christmas as well sister. πŸ’

thequeen8boss
9 months

I’ve had the same conversations with The Lord so many times over the years. My heart aches because we as the church have not done our jobs to make sure that the world knows Who HE is and what He has done for this world so long ago. We ALL have a lot of work to do. Bless you my Sis and have a wonderful and merry Christmas πŸŽ„