https://sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/death-florida-doctor-receiving-covid-020002066.html
Death of Florida doctor after receiving COVID-19 vaccine under investigation

My dream a month ago.
I dreamed of a demonic spirit chasing people with a syringe. As he caught them he inserted the syringe in the people they became paralyzed or passed out and died. He would pick them up and carru them away. He would return and chase his next victim. There two individuals with me trying to help me free him of the syringe. Some how I throw a cup at his hand and the syringe fell to the ground. He went to retrieve it again from the ground then I awakened from the dream.
These vaccines are lethal and they are hiding the fact that people are dying. PLEASE PRAY WITH ME FOR GOD TO INTERVENE. What is happening and whats about to happen is going to be horrific!
A dream of sharing a cup with someone symbolizes shared beliefs or activities, 1 Cor. 10:21. A cup can also sym­bolize being used by God, Jer. 51

3 comments,0 shares,4 likes
Shonda
2 months

@Sequoia for Christ hello and thanks. God revealed that it has nothing to do with the mark of the beast and I didn't mention anything about that in my post.

Sequoia for Christ
2 months

worry less about the mark of the beast, worry more about the coming of the Messiah, a Second time

Lauren Y
2 months

This has been on my mind a lot lately . I will be praying with you for God to intervene