Please pray for me and my family. My son is being abused by his father. I left him because I experienced this with him but through the court I have to give him visitation. He has been hitting my son in the face continuously but I was told it has to be continuous reports but I have to give him to his father until the court changes visitation. Please help us. My child is afraid to go to his father. I moved 100+ miles to still have to send my child to him. I need help. I'm praying. Please pray and or send help. πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸΎ

3 comments,0 shares,4 likes
barbarat
about 1 month

😒What is DHR??

naphtalimara7
about 1 month

I don't know what country you are in but I know in America if you tell DHR they usually move fast and they don't have to obey the regular laws. They even go against judge orders with no consequence. But I am praying for you right now. Fast and pray...attack ferociously in the spirit. I believe God will turn it around. Lord I ask that you give my sister a plan and that you will expose the enemy and end this mess once and for all. Give peace and comfort to her and her child Lord Jesus.

barbarat
about 1 month

Thank you! πŸ˜’πŸ™πŸΎ 😒😒😒
It's so discouraging because I tried everything I could and I know the power of prayer so I need help in prayer. This man is trying everything to break me and my children. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ GOD HAS ALL THE POWER. please PRAY.

Queen Furia Sol
about 1 month

Omh honey am sooo sorry, have you taken pics and showed the police its the only thing I can suggest that may change your situation, family courts are currently not good,.

BUT God πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯is with you
Another thing speak to solicitor you used. They can try to speak to the judge n appeal for clemency.
Believe you CAN change things, I know easier said than done but satan uses our minds especially when he is attacking.
Give him no more power, have a good cry take time you need to reset your mindframe. Sending you a sisterly holy hug πŸ’•

You are onthe right side of the legislation. Child safety MUST be paramount. Fight with every ounce of your being.
Personally I would leave the country asap, and let the lawyers fight. Covid although stopping a lot of work will not stop a good policeman or judge.
Despite all the corruption. I promise you God will go before you. In Jesus mighty name. Amen
If you need me I'm hereπŸ’•