The title of the video is very misleading. 😅 Marcus celebrates Christmas. Anyway, this is a good perspective on the "Christmas is pagan!!!" debacle.
🔥🔥🔥
https://youtu.be/a-e79p6Ij6o

17 comments,1 shares,4 likes
GabeJC
about 1 month

@lorbogle Did you even watch the video??? I hope you're not wearing a wedding ring or ever acknowledge the existence of Mondays... 😅

Anyway, as long as you practice Christmas as a Christ-centric occasion in your heart, then there shouldn't be a problem with it. It's okay to disagree, however. God bless you.

lorbogle
about 1 month

Isn’t it mind boggling that the Christians who celebrate Christmas despite it being a pagan holiday have kids and do it because of their kids..we need to not choose what we want to obey but rather to obey God.....in time past God winked at our ignorance but now He has commanded all men to repent

GabeJC
about 1 month

@westlydia46 Agreed 😊

westlydia46
about 1 month

I'm gonna choose not to debate this because you have your opinion and I have my opinion so until the Holy Spirit shows me or informs me of anything I will continue to watch and grow. God bless 🙂

GabeJC
about 1 month

@monaee’ mainyez God bless you too brother. I know it's coming from a good place and you're just trying to watch out for me. I appreciate it. 👍

monaee’ mainyez
about 1 month

@GabeJC My responsibility is only to advise you of the truth. It’s your decision to seek Jesus for discernment if indeed Marcus is a false prophet. To know a false teacher, you must know from the Bible a true teacher of Christ. Be bless.

monaee’ mainyez
about 1 month

@westlydia46 Not accurate. No one is tearing him down. He preaches another Jesus. He is leading people astray from the true God. You preach another gospel. You are accursed ( Gal 1:8). Marcus needs to repent.

GabeJC
about 1 month

@monaee’ mainyez Ah, thanks for the correction, man. That is true. And all God's children are His sheep.

monaee’ mainyez
about 1 month

Correction to you “all sheep hear my voice”, My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

GabeJC
about 1 month

@monaee’ mainyez Like I said, brother, it's okay to disagree, but you're not gonna change my mind. Until the Holy Spirit Himself makes it obvious to me that Marcus should be avoided, then I'll continue to watch his videos. Thanks for the input though man.

monaee’ mainyez
about 1 month

@GabeJC The Bible called those who preach another Jesus or gospel a false prophet. Marcus preach a false doctrine baptized in Jesus’s name, Paul and Peter argue, attack Christians for believing in a triune God. He profess to be an oneness believer. Just recently, he deflected from his prophecy of Trump will win again by advising you can’t find a post or video with him relaying that information. I seek Jesus for discernment on Marcus. Though many believers have corrected him, Marcus continue to preach false doctrine.

GabeJC
about 1 month

@westlydia46 Very accurate, unfortunately... 😔

westlydia46
about 1 month

I have been watching him for a long time now. I enjoy his videos and learned a lot from him! I think sometimes people don't like here truth and instead of asking Holy Spirit about it, they start attacking and tearing down others!

GabeJC
about 1 month

@monaee’ mainyez Noted. 👍
That doesn't bother me though because I consider him as a prophet anyway. Not to mention the fact that we're all technically prophets since the Bible says, "All sheep hear My voice." 😊

monaee’ mainyez
about 1 month

@GabeJC Actually, this statement is false. Marcus has a Facebook post that he allude to him being a prophet.

GabeJC
about 1 month

@monaee’ mainyez Many see him as a false prophet, yes, and many do not. I don't think he's a false prophet. He doesn't even like to call himself a prophet to begin with. But, it's okay to disagree. God bless you man.

monaee’ mainyez
about 1 month

Marcus Rogers is known as a false prophet. But, he made some valid points in this video.