This is such an amazing platform. I got off of social media last year when my mother was diagnosed with cancer to focus on God. I was praying for a healing, but God wanted her home. I think God is showing me this platform because in my grief and this isolation because of coronavirus, He knew I needed something to uplift me and to give me hope in Christ Jesus!! Hey y’all! 👋🏽👋🏽

17 comments,2 shares,51 likes
Andi23
over 1 year

So glad that you’ve joined RIG nation

Godschildbigzy
over 1 year

🙏🏾

Julius_Ilivieda
over 1 year

Yes, God places the solitaries in Family... Welcome dear

Johnthebeloved
over 1 year

Dear sister, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.. May the God of all comforts continue to comfort your soul in Jesus' name.

heavenboundco
over 1 year

@ehenry773 they are. Painful to miss them but blessed to know they’re in the Father’s arms. X

ehenry773
over 1 year

@shan thank you 😊

ehenry773
over 1 year

@Eseabasi thank you!!

ehenry773
over 1 year

@heavenboundco such a blessing, sorry for your lost also. They are rejoicing in front of out Heavenly Father!

Eseabasi
over 1 year

Welcome love! Sending love, hugs and I pray that you’ll be comforted even more while on here! ❤️

georgewhitemin
over 1 year

Blessings and comfort...welcome

Shan Applegate
over 1 year

Aww, you are highly favoured. God loves you so much hun! We welcome you 🙏🏽😍🥰

Ashley I
over 1 year

Welcome sis 🤗

heavenboundco
over 1 year

My father went to be with the Lord last August, I prayed and hoped for his healing from cancer on this side but God knows better. Now I’m thankful my father isn’t here at this time but with the Lord. I’m also thankful he got the burial he deserved which wouldn’t have been possible now. I’m sorry for your loss with your mum, it’s painful but thank God we can rejoice that they are with Jesus. Bless you. X

miss.muzic
over 1 year

Welcome sis, may you be thoroughly enriched and uplifted here. Xx

grateful
over 1 year

God's blessings and comfort sis🙏

Nene
over 1 year

Awww bless you. You are welcome, and I’m so sorry about your mom 🧡

kay01
over 1 year

Welcome and God bless you 😊