This is such an amazing platform. I got off of social media last year when my mother was diagnosed with cancer to focus on God. I was praying for a healing, but God wanted her home. I think God is showing me this platform because in my grief and this isolation because of coronavirus, He knew I needed something to uplift me and to give me hope in Christ Jesus!! Hey y’all! 👋🏽👋🏽

17 comments,2 shares,51 likes
Andi23
11 months

So glad that you’ve joined RIG nation

Godschildbigzy
11 months

🙏🏾

Julius_Ilivieda
11 months

Yes, God places the solitaries in Family... Welcome dear

Johnthebeloved
11 months

Dear sister, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.. May the God of all comforts continue to comfort your soul in Jesus' name.

heavenboundco
11 months

@ehenry773 they are. Painful to miss them but blessed to know they’re in the Father’s arms. X

ehenry773
11 months

@shan thank you 😊

ehenry773
11 months

@Eseabasi thank you!!

ehenry773
11 months

@heavenboundco such a blessing, sorry for your lost also. They are rejoicing in front of out Heavenly Father!

Eseabasi
11 months

Welcome love! Sending love, hugs and I pray that you’ll be comforted even more while on here! ❤️

georgewhitemin
11 months

Blessings and comfort...welcome

Shan Applegate
11 months

Aww, you are highly favoured. God loves you so much hun! We welcome you 🙏🏽😍🥰

Ashley I
11 months

Welcome sis 🤗

heavenboundco
11 months

My father went to be with the Lord last August, I prayed and hoped for his healing from cancer on this side but God knows better. Now I’m thankful my father isn’t here at this time but with the Lord. I’m also thankful he got the burial he deserved which wouldn’t have been possible now. I’m sorry for your loss with your mum, it’s painful but thank God we can rejoice that they are with Jesus. Bless you. X

miss.muzic
11 months

Welcome sis, may you be thoroughly enriched and uplifted here. Xx

grateful
11 months

God's blessings and comfort sis🙏

Nene
11 months

Awww bless you. You are welcome, and I’m so sorry about your mom 🧡

kay01
11 months

Welcome and God bless you 😊