Dear Saints of God. I had a dream where I saw a pure white goat, it was well fed, it's two horns were just starting to grow and wasn't really long. it wanted me to accompany it but I was busy and really had no interest to accompany it and it felt irritated. it really felt entitled. We didnt have any conversation but I knew it's heart and it knew mine too. Thereafter in the dream I started documenting our interactions and conversation as it appeared to be very important to document it. I made the goat relay what had transpired between us. When I woke I couldn't remember anything I documented or what the goat told me. Does anyone have a clue what this could mean?

13 comments,0 shares,0 likes
Tarisai Lamb
4 months

@Ramses I agree that maybe there is someone or a group of people who have this Spirit. it's very dangerous because the pure white goat resembles false religion, they are meant to appear like Gods children but they are imitations of the real lambs of God. They look like us but they are not of us.

Jude 1 vs 3 and 4 says;

3 Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you (E)concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting (F)you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints. 4 For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord [b]God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

CountryFriedChristian
4 months

@Tolulope Kotun whoever this is you must be cautious in your dealings. I feel that this person is a swindler, a con artist, etc. God may be trying to teach you some things here. People will tell you anything but later forget the lies they told you at the beginning. So things seem normal at first until you start replaying things in your head that they have previously said. God wants you to take special note.
I feel there is deception here and it reminds me of a narcissist/Jezebel Spirit.

Tolulope Kotun
4 months

@CountryFriedChristian it seemed more a requirement than a desire. it was as if I must document for future reference.

CountryFriedChristian
4 months

@Tolulope Kotun I was at work when I first tried to respond to your dream.
I was wondering, in the dream why did you make the goat relay back to you what had transpired between you? Why did you feel the need to do that?

Ramses
4 months

@Tolulope Kotun and I believe the Lord is warning you about someone. which is why you should really pray on it and take a step back.

Ramses
4 months

@Tolulope Kotun I had couple of things I believe the Lord was putting in my heart. I would say Around Daniel 8 you should read that.
also, what I said by being careful is watch out to whom you're giving a lot of your time and sharing things right now because you mentioned that you knew the "Heart of the Goat" which means you knew their intentions and what they were after but in a sense you still entertained it. which is why I say watch out and flee from it.

Tolulope Kotun
4 months

@Tarisai Lamb hmmm!!! that's really scary. I have been having dreams around anti Christ. I believe this dream is a confirmation to the previous ones.

Tolulope Kotun
4 months

@Ramses thanks for your response. could you please be more specific. I don't really understand

Tolulope Kotun
4 months

@Ramses thanks for your response. could you please be more specific. I don't really understand

Tolulope Kotun
4 months

@CountryFriedChristian thanks for your response, will continue to meditate on this

Tarisai Lamb
4 months

Pure white goat is an Antichrist spirit, Wolf in sheeps clothing. This dream is a warning.

Matthew 25 vs 31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

Ramses
4 months

@Tolulope Kotun I would say be careful to whom you give your time to pray on this for revelation.

CountryFriedChristian
4 months

This goat represents someone you know well who is not a believer. He/she wants your time but you have no interest. What has darkness to do with light?
It appears that God wants you to be careful and take notes and document your interactions with this person. You will probably need it in the future.