Good evening Rig Nation family. I have come to give hope in the midst of all the drama. Hope based on the wisdom and knowledge given to me by the Lord. May the Holy Spirit, the comforter give you peace as you read. January 6 will tun out to be an interesting day. In this season we're in God has shown us the number 6 numerous times. The Lord spoke to me when all of this began and said that we are in the age of the beast. Many things also point to this such as house bill H.R. 6666 and the patent for Bill Gates vaccine 06.06.06. The coming of the antichrist is near and his system is being slowly but surely established. The good news is we are also in the age of the blessed hope. John 14 Jesus said " Let not your heart be troubled, you believe in God, believe also in me. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am you may be also. Paul the apostle talked about the blessed hope in 1 Corinthians 4:16 and said " I would not have you ignorant of this one thing brethren; the dead in Christ shall rise first, then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up in the clouds to meet them and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Comfort one another ( not scare ) with these words " Stay tuned for part 2 of this message.

1 comment,0 shares,2 likes
gwen.cromer
16 days

The Lord spoke to me this AM and said... “I SEE HOPE!” I appreciated the encouragement