God bless everyone, I ask if you can please keep my dad in your prayers. He has a problem with his thyroid and the doctor says most likely it will need to be burned with radiation, in which he would be in the hospital for about a month and be on medicine for the rest of his life, with some other bad side effects. But God can heal him for His glory! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š.

8 comments,0 shares,15 likes
Mordecai
3 months

thank you everyone much appreciated ๐Ÿ˜„

GabeJC
3 months

I decree and declare supernatural healing to your dad in Jesus name.

goldtoyin
3 months

I pray for his healing now in Jesus name .Amen.

Orkins70
3 months

@Orkins70
And declare in the earth no longer will sicknesses have effect illnesses and any negative spirits be able to effect you family in any way and curses be turned into blessings by the blood lamb Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen

Orkins70
3 months

decree right now as representative heaven that brother mordecai dad's thyroid be healed right now by the blood of the lamb and through his mighty name Jesus Christ of Nazareth and decree that all spirits principalities and foul birds be held and chains of darkness by the power and by blood of the lamb
And all ties binds bridges curses be severed right now by the blood of the lamb and through his mighty name Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen

Gift Musa
3 months

Dear Holy Spirit may you fill your temple and heal him in the Mighty Name of Jesus. To your honor and glory.

Mordecai
3 months

@Brother Derrick thank you brother I appreciate what you have shared, and yes Amen I will stand on that word.

Brother Derrick
3 months

God can and will heal him today. Anoint him with olive oil In The Name Of Jesus Christ. Then say thyroid, I command you to work properly In The Name of Jesus Christ. Read James 5 and Mark 16. Stand on these chapters. Read them to him before praying. Do what that Word says to do. I've actually already told you what's in those chapters. I bless you and command healing to your father In The Name Of Jesus Christ. My wife was healed of that 10 years ago.. Prayer works