Hi all. The Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine has been approved for the U.K. What actually is the vaccine?

🔸 COVID DNA spike protein encased in Chimpanzee adenovirus vector

🔸 This technology has already been successful in a phase I study of the Middle Eastern Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)

🔸 MERS is the same family as COVID - a coronavirus

** DISCLAIMER: I am NEITHER Pro nor anti the vaccine. This is between you and Abba to decide. My job as an immunologist is just to inform you on the science behind the tech :)!**

Thoughts and comments? Will be comparing to the Pfizer vaccine shortly....

98 comments,51 shares,52 likes
janetmaye
7 months

@YasminRM sadly she isn't on the app. you can connect with her on LinkedIn. Corinne Maye x

jsblessedfriend1
7 months

@YasminRM your serious prayers and questions should be levelled at Yehovah this is HIS inspired word which is profitable for correction

jsblessedfriend1
7 months

@YasminRM the word of God is doing that I’m just posting what the original manuscripts of the new testement actually say I think your disagreement is not with me but the word of God

jsblessedfriend1
7 months

The translation says sorceries the origional says Decieved by Pharmakeia was used to deceive the nations maybe a look in strongs concordance would be a good idea . I’m not arguing with the word of God

jsblessedfriend1
7 months

@jsblessedfriend1 watch the documentary VAXXED the documentary made about the damaged families children and adults from vaccines .... no one knows if the epidemic of sterile couples I’d due to vaccines over the generations

jsblessedfriend1
7 months

@YasminRM my study is that of the bible and what it says as the word of God not what I say the word Pharmakeia isthe word translated sorcery and witchcraft I think we have a perfect understanding of the word Pharmakeia it seems that the destruction of this stystem At the end is because they deceive the nations by way of Pharmakeia described here to mean a place for the preparing of compounds or medicines or drugs dare I say vaccines ......... the word of God is pretty clear on who is the healer it’s pretty clear on the fact we are fearfully and marvellously made . The word is clear on what we are to avoid ingesting God . We can all decide to trust in Him or not pharmacy treat symptoms at best and doctors are the cause of more deaths with toxicology children and adults suffer because of vaccines horrendous consequences such as autism because of the things used to provoke immune responses . Let’s not make an innocent out of pharmaceutical companies who move on to third world countries after causing such things as thalidomide babies without arms or legs .... I have no love of petrochemical pharmaceutical companies it’s big business .

YasminRM
7 months

@jsblessedfriend1 I seriously pray for you if you think scientists like me are engaging in withcraft and sorcery when the Lord has specifically positioned me in what I do. Pity there’s such division in the body of Christ to think that Abba can’t use scientists like me and to label us as sorcerers 😬....

YasminRM
7 months

@jsblessedfriend1 are you comparing medicine and the work of scientists like myself to sorcery and witchcraft?

jsblessedfriend1
7 months

@jsblessedfriend1 that LOGIC as you call it is GODS WORD he is the same TODAY YESTERDAY and FOREVER

YasminRM
7 months

@janetmaye absolutely ! Link her my way if she’s on this app?!

janetmaye
7 months

My daughter is a Scientist as well and works at Oxford University Hospital. it would be great if you both connected.

Toyo A.
7 months

@YasminRM ah! thanks for the clarification 👍 🤗

ClaireB
7 months

@YasminRM yes, just those reported and relayed in the press. And just from one vaccine. I really hope it is all truthfully sold to the public. History has not reflected this in this industry sadly. Definitely needs highly regarded people like yourself to question why this industry get away with immunity from liability. It is their liability that uphold the quality and safety of the products produced. I highly respect the oath taken by medical professionals to first do no harm. That oath also guides medical professionals to care firstly for their patients and not for the industry. May Our Loving Father bless you x

YasminRM
7 months

@ClaireB 2 out of 40,000 reactions though.

ClaireB
7 months

@YasminRM yes I agree. But it’s the same ingredient regardless which is causing the same serious reactions in people.

arinolaa
7 months

Thanks

YasminRM
7 months

@ClaireB this video is on the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine. There were 2 anaphylaxis cases out of 40,000 infused. A bit of perspective is important.

YasminRM
7 months

@Rose also this video is on the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine tech. Not Pfizer. They’re completely different.

YasminRM
7 months

Hang on, 2 reactions out of 40,000 infused? Okay 😉. God bless x

Rose
7 months

Sadly it is not true that the vaccination is tested and did no harm. A lot of people had already serious problems and the long term side effects are not even tested: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/16/health/covid-pfizer-vaccine-allergic-reaction.html
Most of the problems came from ethylene oxides. In both the BioNTech-Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, a molecule called polyethylene glycol (PEG) stabilizes the bubbles containing the mRNA vaccine. This is the "leading candidate" for triggering some allergic reactions some people had.

The main ingredient used to make PEGs is ethylene oxide. This, in turn, is highly toxic, mutagenic, fertility damaging and carcinogenic. The synthetic substances interfere with the body's own defense mechanism, so that an immune reaction can occur. Possible consequences are irritations of the skin up to neurodermatitis, reddening of the mucous membranes and eyes as well as nausea and headaches.
I can not tell you if you should take the vaccination or not because I don't know how your body would react. But I can tell you that you should seriously pray and ask the Lord if you should take it!