Dear all please pray for me as regards : Speedy Divine Healing and Recovery.
Prayer request for divine healing in my health, bones, blood and body. I woke up on the first of January noticed weakness in my body, I took Holy Communion but i still need prayers for the LORD to destroy every attack, or witchcraft curse on my health and body from typhoid & malaria in the beginning of a new year in JESUS CHRIST name..

14 comments,1 shares,6 likes
David Oladele
7 months

Amen . thanks so much. am stronger 💪 now

David Oladele
7 months

@Pstr Elizabeth Joel Amen I receive it Now in JESUS CHRIST name. Thanks so much for your prayers GOD bless you and strengthen you. I feel much better now...

David Oladele
7 months

@crystalb508 Thank you

David Oladele
7 months

@iyereee Amen I receive it Now in JESUS CHRIST name. Thanks so much for your prayers GOD bless you and strengthen you. I feel much better now...

David Oladele
7 months

@Amber Speese Amen I receive it Now in JESUS CHRIST name. Thanks so much for your prayers GOD bless you and strengthen you. I feel much better now...

David Oladele
7 months

@Oselemartin Amen I receive it Now in JESUS CHRIST name. Thanks so much for your prayers GOD bless you and strengthen you. I feel much better now...

David Oladele
7 months

@Debola Amen I receive it Now in JESUS CHRIST name. Thanks so much for your prayers GOD bless you and strengthen you. I feel much better now...

Debola
7 months

May the Lord lay His healing hands on you and make you whole again. 🙏🏽

Oselemartin
7 months

No weapons formed or fashioned against you shall prosper,by Jesus'stripes, you're healed .

Elizabeth Joel
7 months

Dear Lord, we ask: Send your word and heal your son. We command health and wholeness into every part of his body in Jesus’ name. All arrows of affliction disintegrate never to resurface. Thank you Lord.

crystalb508
7 months

🙏🙏

iyereee
7 months

Lord Jesus overwhelm your son with your healing power right now. Have mercy on him.

Amber Speese
7 months

May God supernatural healing power by the blood bath of Jesus touch every area of your body in Jesus name. Is. 53:5 Ps. 103:3