Pray for America!!! 😭😭😭

79 comments,78 shares,50 likes
kyulajane
18 days

The guy is out of brain that doesn’t know AmΓ©m is a Hebrew word which means so be it and not a gender word. Brainless people is sad to see.

C-Oh
18 days

@lwmayfieldtx Finally, someone is asking the same questions I’m asking. I was thinking to myself, maybe he stopped because he already knows the answer. Plus in his 2021 Prophecy, I heard β€œImpeach 46” I just knew that Biden is in.

Triplebraidedcord
19 days

Saw this last night. Unfortunately in chaplaincy, they teach the Christian chaplainsbto conduct themselves being open and politically correct. However, refuse to push other Chaplains from different faiths to do the same. Ive trained in seminary and adult and children's hospitals as a Chaplain. The hospital that I love was the one for adults who were mainly economically challenged. They and families, most times, were ready for a believing chaplain. I had a patient that called for a chaplain. He wrote her up to suggest psychological visit because she used high christology language. that night I was called to her room. I understood her language from pentecostal and holiness. I had to put that in her records because the other chaplain was about to cause issues for her. By the time prayer went forth she jumped out of the bed and danced for 10 minutes. Chaplaincy is a serious powerful ministry. What this pastor/chaplain did is offensive. I pray he seeks forgiveness

aburrell794
19 days

There are be absolutely bonkers. Lord Jesus have mercy. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈYou shall know who God is.....

gifyvickey
19 days

The Devil is ah lie!!!!!🀨

Bireayo I-S
19 days

What does this really mean?

LizziLilley
19 days

So foolish... amen means 'so be it.'!?!
It's like all common sense has fled - no critical thinking, total dumbed down! Eish!

Ayokunle David
19 days

@olabisioo he said Brahma not Obama as in Brahma the Hindu god.

ilonka_1975
19 days

😭😯 and it gets worst.....πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

richelle
19 days

was this a joke? embarrassed.

olabisioo
19 days

This man is in the Occult. In the name of Obama and God known by many names. We all know Obama is a member of the church of Satan but what is this. We rebuke and silence you in Jesus mighty name

tenisawilliams79
19 days

Blasphemy At its Best 😑😑 nothing intreging about this not one Bit !!!!

Duchess
19 days

Wow 😱

joyfulljoy55
20 days

😳😳😳😒😒😒

Virginia
20 days

The foolishness of some human beings knows no limit...

Temisan
20 days

Awomen? Really?? Ridiculous!!

Bruce B
20 days

πŸ˜±πŸ™πŸ½β€β€πŸ™πŸ½ humans so proud see nothing wrong, how sad my old life was too.Amen Thank You JesusπŸ™πŸ½β€β€πŸ™πŸ½

CiCi777
20 days

EVIL AT ITS BEST!! 😭😭😭. Nothing funny about this!

Callmycoach
20 days

Occurred at the opening of Congress

Callmycoach
20 days

This is so concerning as he is a pastor and a congressman so he is calling down judgement on us for his words against Yahweh!