Prophetic word from the Spirit of God received on Friday, December 18th 2020.

"The persecution of my Church is round the corner, says the Lord. Do not think that you will escape the judgment of the Lord for my judgment starts first in my house, says the Lord of hosts. My prophets shall prophesy doom, fire and judgment, and those whose ears itching to hear good tidings will close off their ears to my warnings. But I, the Most High God, will execute my judgment on the earth and all nations shall tremble in fear. My people, clean your heart at the fountain of my Son's blood. Repent of your sins and come and worship at my Holy temple at the feet of Jesus. Honour my Son, honour His death, burial and resurrection. He is my beloved Son and I have glorified Him and honoured Him at my right hand. Tell my people that the Lord is not slack at the accomplishment of His promises, and desires that all come to repentance and that no one perish. This is a heavy word but I desire righteousness and holiness among my people. I call my people to have an undivided heart and to follow me, their hands clean from sin. I, the Lord of hosts, will vindicate my people and give them victory in times of trouble, says the Lord of hosts. Only from me will victory come. I am the Lord and there is none other than me, worship with clean hands and a pure heart, says the Lord of hosts."

God bless you all πŸ™β™₯️

4 comments,8 shares,9 likes
Queen Furia Sol
7 months

@Angela and Reggie Van Dinter
Yes it was, I am still fighting the ones who allowed this to happen, they are still trying to destroy me, illegally evict me. Meanwhile Lord Jesus keeps my body alive.
Bless God πŸ™πŸ”₯

Angela and Reggie Van Dinter
7 months

@Tania M oh my word was this in the Uk how ru now ?

Queen Furia Sol
7 months

@Angela and Reggie Van Dinter for not accepting a high position in a coven, a house with deeds and humans to worship at my feet. I have been allowed to be butchered like a piece of meat more than once. Somehow I am to blame.
Miracles include main artery and guitar thumb severed off left hand for 2 days. Confirmed main artery and all tendons when plastic surgeon fixed thumb back together.

It happened on valentines day 2006.

Angela and Reggie Van Dinter
7 months

@Tania M what kind of things sister

Queen Furia Sol
7 months

I have been persecuted for being a christian in uk for 20 years. Am ready for it, and God does still do many miracles I can testify. Stand strong
We love you Lord Jesus
Amen πŸ™πŸ”₯
God bless πŸ™Œ

curwinblancaster
7 months

This Word is good for my soul salvation... ! I desire a clean heart free from sin and wickedness ... I desire to be fill with The Light of His Word, Will, and Holy Spirit!!!

Pam Cee
7 months

Praise God Almighty. thank you Lord for this word