Fri, 22 Jan 2021
Pray with Pst Sam

Prayer Focus: It's GLORY time
Is 60:1-7, Matt 17:1-5, 2Cor 3:18

Blessed morning friends, trust you had a good night rest?
Welcome to another great time of prayers and fellowship with the HolyGhost.

As we PRAY this morning, we are declaring that glory is here and we are shining throughout the year, hallelujah.

Our text says; "Arise, shine, for your light is come and the glory of God is risen upon you".

Listen, that's a prophetic instruction which must be obeyed and experienced all through the year by us, it's glory time friends.

Glory is Gods radiance upon a man, it's something that can't be hidden, men will know and fear Him.

We had a type and shadow of the real glory in the old, Moses experienced just a bit of it and it became something that is talked about for generations, just the type of the main that we now have in this dispensation.

"But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away"
II Cor 3:7

There is a glory that excels, that's the real glory we access in Christ, it fades not away, it abides with us forever.

"For if the ministry of condemnation had glory, the ministry of righteousness exceeds much more in glory. For even what was made glorious had no glory in this respect, because of the glory that excels."
II Cor 3:9‭-‬10

This glory we have in Christ, evolves, it excels, it reproduces itself, time and time again.

The glory of God is His manifest presence, mountains can't stand it, they melt, life issues can't stand it, they vanish at the instance of it. These are your exact experiences through this year, no challenge will be able to stand you, difficult things will be made easy.

The most exciting thing is the result of the glory of God upon your life, though the world will be full of darkness, terrible darkness, but your case is different, as that glory becomes a brilliant radiance on you that darkness no matter how thick can get to you.

"For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the Lord will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you."
Is 60:2

We are secured in His glory, in Him we live we move and we have our being.

Let us PRAY

- Father, thank you for today, good good Father you are, thank you for keeping watch over me through the night, I worship you
- Father, today is the day you have made and I will rejoice and be glad in it, I am well supplied with all that I need, I miss nothing out of God's provision for me today, in the name of Jesus
- Father, I boldly declare that it's glory time, the glory of the Lord is upon me all through the year, so I shine
- Father, I arise, my rise is without limit, i rise above men's expectations, I rise far beyond my imagination, I arise and shine, in the name of Jesus
- Father, even in the midst of darkness, my radiance so brilliantly shines without apology, it is God's glory at work in me, in the name of Jesus
- Father, by reason of my brightness, kings, princes and nations are drawn to me, they come from afar to forge alliances with me, in the name of Jesus
- Father, all through this year, my sons and daughters come from afar, men and women connected to me by destiny, they begin to show up, in the name of Jesus
- Father, it's glory time, it's prosperity time, it's abundance time, it's fame time, it's honour time for me and my house hold.
- Father, the works of my hands also burst into an endless season of glory, for our light has come, no more darkness, no more defeat, no more poverty, in the name of Jesus
- Pray in the HolyGhost
- Thank God for answered prayers

Hallelujah, what a supernatural experience we have when we PRAY, miracles are birthed, change happens, we are built up for great experiences in the day.

Do join in with us daily
Monday to Saturday
6:00am - 6:30am
On ZOOM

Link:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/72519879044?pwd=M1A2c1ZVV2VIbjd0Z1FZeWUvZEl5dz09⁣
Meeting ID: 725 1987 9044⁣
Password: 5sXHi4⁣

Have a PRODUCTIVE Friday

#PrayWithPstSam
#PastorSamNeye

0 comments,0 shares,1 likes