My prayer leader posted this message two years ago on Facebook:

Wow. God will always reveal the truth. I stand by that.
This was two years ago. What a revelation.
Yes, Our Country is in trouble. And, yes,
... We should definitely be praying. But, it would be an unwise prayer to pray for a president whom God has clearly rejected. Like Saul, when Samuel mourned in his spirit about him, God told him NOT to pray for him anymore!
And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Bethlehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons. 1 Sam. 16.1.
Because the PEOPLE prayed, God gave them their King, and anointed him. But, he did not wholly follow him and disobeyed clear instructions. I say all that to say, that we must not fall into the bait and traps set by the enemy and his followers. Surely, if God rejected Saul for his disobedience, how much more Donald Trump for his? Therefore, I say this in all sincerity, and, because I cannot, and I do not understand many things ... When I pray, I pray, simply, Lord, THY will be done. And, I leave it there. I trust him to know and to do what's best for all of us.
Blessings.

0 comments,0 shares,1 likes