Hi all if you haven't seen my poem about abortion from a Christian perspective.... please watch. Also can I ask for people to LIKE IT 👍 as I have only put it up yesterday and it already has two dislikes.... so we want to YouTube to share the video to more people so let's silence the enemy's mouth about this topic. I believe I have written the poem in a loving and sensitive way so all support would be MUCH appreciated 🙏✨especially if this is an issue near to your heart. https://youtu.be/AkUP69uOyIc

14 comments,0 shares,2 likes
SachaWiseSpeaks
6 months

@jobianga1 Thank you so much!!! Yes I'm learning to do that... God is strengthening me 💯✨ Thank you for the encouragement..... 🙌

jobianga1
6 months

Bravo! Keep pushing and don’t expect any support from the world . Lean on the Lord only and he will lift you up ✝️

snicole
6 months

@SachaWiseSpeaks ♥️♥️

SachaWiseSpeaks
6 months

@snicole Thank you for the love and support!! I'm going over to your channel to watch your vids now!! ❤️💯

snicole
6 months

@SachaWiseSpeaks I loved it. I left a comment, liked and will subscribe.

I appreciate the support. Check out Aijalon and Shavonne (AS we are)

SachaWiseSpeaks
6 months

@snicole Wow, yes that's what I was hoping to portray. The voice of hope. The realism in complicated issues. The nature of humans and sin... and love and friendship. Please give the name of your YouTube I would love to follow and show your vids support ❤️🤗✨

snicole
6 months

It’s a beautiful poem. Keep speaking truth in love. I like that you showed how the father was still there and loving even when we don’t do what is pleasing. I loved the voice of hope.

I have a YouTube channel as well. I have experienced a lot of hate. Mainly from Christians ironically. Some from unbelievers. But not as much.

If you speak from the heart of God then don’t worry about the rest. I’ve learned that 1. It’s what Jesus experienced so Likewise we will as well. And 2. It helps us to overcome the opinions of people as we grow in the father.

Draw your strength and courage from him.

Sibongi_Thea
6 months

@SachaWiseSpeaks anytime!!! 🥰 bless you!

SachaWiseSpeaks
6 months

@Sibongi_Thea Thank you sis for the encouragement. I appreciate you 🤗✨

Sibongi_Thea
6 months

@SachaWiseSpeaks that’s the spirit 😁🔥

SachaWiseSpeaks
6 months

@Sibongi_Thea We will just do what we have to do to serve our Lord and Saviour regardless of our nature or the consequences 🙏✨

Sibongi_Thea
6 months

@SachaWiseSpeaks aah 🥺 I feel you!! Well done for being so brave! Our Father is well pleased 😄

Unfortunately people hate truth 😫

SachaWiseSpeaks
6 months

@Sibongi_Thea I need God to help with the potential hate towards me 😂🤣🤣🤣 I NEED strength.... I'm usually a very agreeable person and stepping out like this is HARD

Sibongi_Thea
6 months

Don’t worry sis! It’ll grow viewership. Trust God to defy YouTube algorithms