Today’s message comes from the book of Isaiah. Like I’ve stated before: This happens to be the season for this book. Just got to the part in the book where God appoints Cyrus as a King to help his people. From what I read so far it appears to me that God groomed Cyrus for a couples of years before this point.

The Lord spoke and it was something that touched me. I was extreme moved and flooded with emotions of thankfulness and gratitude foe what God has done and WILL DO....

(This is the point in my message where it’s time to get 🔥 up!!!)

I don’t know about you, but regardless of what situation you are... regardless of the outcome that is taking place. God IS WORKING ON YOUR BEHALF!! Although you may not see it, he’s there.... so keep your faith up, Attack each day as if Christ is right behind you eye balling every demon coming for you and each one of them bows before the King and his daughter/son! Nothing and no one can touch you. Even if your outcome is negative, time after time after time.... don’t be discouraged because the WIN isn’t on this earth. The WIN and Victory is much more glorious than we can imagine.

(This is not the scripture that touched me but is still very powerful and exciting to hear and read every day) “But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.””
‭‭I Corinthians‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

... but if you’re going through tough times. Remember the last quote and the one to come because God has Great things for you but your faith must be held high, your tongue is a powerful tool... use it and speak life, fire, break chains, destroy darkness and shadows that lurk in and around you.... pray over things, people, moments before they blossom into hardship, betrayal, disappointment, misunderstanding and so forth...

God has promises he has spoken over you and he’s going to give them all you as he promises!! 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

““When I make a promise, that promise is true. It will happen. And I swear by my own power that everyone will bow before me and will take an oath to obey me.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭45:23‬ ‭ERV‬‬

God Bless you all!!! When you Pray up, Blessings come down! Your prayers will start a ripple that will become a tsunami!!! Believe it!

5 comments,1 shares,13 likes
Josue_zamora
6 months

@Vaalotu it sure is!! It’s the season where God is going to show himself to the world. You’ve heard about this “reset” coming... yeah! God is going to remind people who he is and the throne he sits on!!

Vaalotu
6 months

me and my children was sharing last night from Isaiah 59. As you said, it must be an Isaiah month. Amen 🔥

Josue_zamora
6 months

@katherinabrow you’re powerful!!! The Holy Spirit is in you and where ever you are on this planet... start your ripple and may the force of Christ create the tsunami!!!! We ALL need to be on 🔥 DURING THIS SEASON!! This too shall pass but WE need to do our part!!

katherinabrow
6 months

Wow so powerful, God bless you ❤️

Crisis Chaplain
6 months

So good!!!