If I’m allowed... I’ve just watched Tomi’s video on the vaccine and I’d love to know all other Christians opinion on here. Will you take it or not and reasons why healthwise spiritually etc all of it! I have my thoughts and was great to hear Tomi speak but would love others thoughts too thanks so much we are new here!

3 comments,0 shares,0 likes
curwinblancaster
6 months

My opinion is that if we have prophetic power of prayer then we should be able to pray the Power of the Blood of Jesus and His Name which every thing that is Name will bow must bow at the Name of Jesus... but will The Lord find faith on earth when He comes... are we truly standing in the gap for those who lack faith ... we have power in prayer but fail to use it

GabeJC
6 months

I'm still definitely on the fence about it. It's not the mark of the beast like some think, however, I'm still skeptical about its safety and the questionable agenda attached to it. 🤔

Jacquie
6 months

I have not seen Tomi’s video. But earlier I listened to this podcast and towards the end there are two doctored that gave their opinions on the matter. But in all things go straight to the Lord for guidance and revelation. Also, I just finished prayer and one of the of my prayers is that all poison ingested be null and void on contact as the Lord wills it!

Mark 16:18
“They will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

The Lord be with your and all members of the body of Christ Jesus! 🙌🏼