Shared by Dr Ben Carson

Biden Signs Executive Order Allowing the U.S. to Fund Global Abortions https://www.facebook.com/138691142964027/posts/1912624522237338/?d=n

9 comments,0 shares,8 likes
julitumeo
6 months

@glynisgee it’s scary, we really need to pray that everything that is hidden be exposed, and that all perpetrators face God’s judgement.

glynisgee
6 months

Its all part of their religion - child sacrifice. The bible is full of it when they turned from Jehovah they always ended serving Molech, Baal and other satanic religions which always involved child sacrifices. I've seen some pictures only yesterday and it's the most disturbing thing I've seen - and its not the worst. Some people hv seen things and haven't slept for weeks because of the depravity done against children and people shut their ears and don't want to believe this is happening. One guy Tim Ballad goes around the world rescuing children from sex trafficking and hv adopted many children. Sits on committees etc. Such harrowing stories.

spiritmlove333
6 months

I love love love Ben Carson

julitumeo
6 months

@Sibongi_Thea amen 🙏🏾

Sibongi_Thea
6 months

@julitumeo definitely!! They’ve already lost!

julitumeo
6 months

@Sibongi_Thea can you imagine! We really need to pray against this.

Sibongi_Thea
6 months

So basically abortions in America alone are not enough? He wants to give the whole world money to be able to have abortions 🤔

julitumeo
6 months

@Eugenia T many are crying and praying for the 🇺🇸USA

Eugenia T
6 months

I'm in the UK but I am crying for the USA and the world ‼️👍🙏😢