Good morning,

Can anyone tell me what this means?
I was in my bath tub washing and my mum was there, she started to help me wash my hair whilst I was in the bath. When I dunked and lifted my hair from the water it was thick and long.

10 comments,0 shares,3 likes
Anna-Rae
6 months

@Gemma Thank u. I believe it ❤️

Gemma
6 months

A bath= washing, removing the old, purifying

Hair= can mean covering, beauty and glory for women (“..if a women has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering” 1 Corinthians 11:14-16)

Mum= usually means Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is transforming you and washing you, you are washed with His glory and beauty ❤️

Anna-Rae
6 months

@Toyin_Wind Of Change thank u I appreciate it x

Toyin_Wind Of Change
6 months

@Anna-Rae Absolutely, All I got was the love between mother and daughter, motherly love. The bond between a mum and daughter is priceless.

I also believe that we have dreams about situations around us. You thinking about cutting your hair...if you do decide to it will grow back before you even know it. Good maintenance will yield good results (thickness and length).

I pray God reveals more to you about the dream 🙏

Anna-Rae
6 months

@Toyin_Wind Of Change thank u. I also know your mother can represent the Church or Holy Ghost. Yes I've been thinking about cutting my hair off too.

Toyin_Wind Of Change
6 months

The first thing that came to me was motherly love. The genuine love your mum has for you, she truly cares for you. She is supportive in the dream, her helping hand is there even when you can do some things on your own. You didn’t call her to help you, she just did it, unconditional love.

Where you surprised to see it thick and long? If yes, why? Did you once have issues with your hair? Hair breakage, hair loss or have you recently cut your hair or considering having a hair cut?.

Anna-Rae
6 months

@Toyin_Wind Of Change great

Toyin_Wind Of Change
6 months

How is your relationship with your mum?

Anna-Rae
6 months

@JCB123 Thank you for your interpretation ❣️

JCB123
6 months

This is a Good dream sister.
Your hair is your Glory and covering.
The fact that it was long is significant to this
The washing of hair is the renewing of the mind and dipping is an anointing being placed upon you. The combing is maintenance of (calling) what has been placed upon you.

God bless you sister