To the anti Vaxers out there: A lot of the time vaccines are mandatory. When we went as missionaries to south east Asia, we had to have about 6 different vaccines - so we go and follow Gods calling. We trusted God to get us through. Some of them had unpleasant side affects. However, we were then able to serve God where he had called us. The anti-Vaxers are playing such a dangerous game of high-stakes.
There are without question a very small percentage of serious side affects. However in the overall picture, it is a route to help slow down the death rate. Every medicine has side affects - just look at the side of any medicine bottle or packet.

Those of you sowing unfounded conspiracies about the vaccines need to think carefully about spreading stuff that most of the time you don’t know for sure if it’s true or not.

Please think and pray before you post...

39 comments,0 shares,3 likes
Reconciler
6 months

@Ivy Tirado what news? Please send a link to where this is being played. Thanks - blessings to you.

Ivy Tirado
6 months

@Reconciler hmmm it's been all over the news... are you awake?

Reconciler
6 months

@Ivy Tirado this is a doctored video - as soon as you press play it is blindingly obvious.

Amanda.Comber
6 months

@snicole I am so sorry for your loss. I too know of people who have also suffered. I pray that Gods peace will hold you in His arms. On this I am sure we can agree, only Jesus has the answer to all that is happening today and we are called to trust in Him alone💕

Reconciler
6 months

@Anna-Rae I’m pretty sure I’m not being naive - just trying to maintain a level head and stay out of the rabbit holes ;)

Reconciler
6 months

@Anna-Rae thanks Anna - from looking at this I don’t think this is necessarily linked to COVID or vaccines. This has to do with other issues - although of course it isn’t great anyway! Blessings.

Anna-Rae
6 months

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/nhs-hospitals-spend-ps2m-gagging-orders-preventing-staff-speaking-out-8654716.html

Anna-Rae
6 months

@Reconciler Bill Gates hand is in it all. Please stop being so naive

redxiii1313
6 months

I work as a pharmacist at Stanford and will tell you that while I believe in vaccines, I stand cautious/resistant to new vaccines that have been expedited without careful review on safety and efficacy. We’ve gone through this pandemic for over a year and it makes absolutely no sense to get the vaccine, even when there are millions of cases in the United States. By this logic, majority of the population would’ve developed herd immunity by now and there would be no need for the vaccine. The ridiculous part to people who got the vaccine at the hospital is that they still are told to wear masks and are required to socially distance. Is the whole reason to get vaccinated is so you don’t have to wear a mask and socially distance? It makes absolutely no sense. On top of that, the case numbers and deaths are manipulated in which people who died from the flu and heart attack deaths are labeled as covid and flu patients are labeled as covid patients (I have not seen one dose of tamiflu given to patients at Stanford) and it’s mainly due to higher reimbursement for covid where hospitals are receiving thousands of dollars for icd 9 coding covid on patients than receiving pennies for coding the flu. Anyone who can’t see through this sham has to be ashamed of themselves.

Ephraim
6 months

@Reconciler that's not ME, who uses the capital letters, but my phone

Ephraim
6 months

@Reconciler only want to underline the message

Reconciler
6 months

@Ephraim ha ha that’s funny. My phone does that sometimes. It does look like you’re shouting at the world ;)

Ephraim
6 months

@Reconciler that's not ME, who uses the capital letters, but my phone

Reconciler
6 months

@Ephraim ok ok Ephraim. When you start using capital letters we all shake. Thanks for your observation. Every blessing to you.

Reconciler
6 months

@ilzeknight thanks for sharing. Where does this data come from? Blessings.

Ephraim
6 months

@Reconciler you are propaganding the spirit of DECEPTION Amen!

elsie
6 months

@Reconciler the vaccine came through Ptzier so it's the same formula that they used in UK that they are using in US

Reconciler
6 months

@flowerlights scepticism is fine in my book. What I have a big problem with is people pushing all sorts of conspiracies etc. In the uk it has been developed quickly but it has been fully tested too. I trust the professionals here. I think the US may be slightly different in terms of approvals etc so not too sure what is happening there.

Reconciler
6 months

@snicole wise words

snicole
6 months

@Amanda.Comber cool I agree, I’m sure there are other things that can help as with most sicknesses. I personally am a natural remedy type of person. HOWEVER, I again do not believe in scaring people as though God is saying to and that is what we are seeing a lot of. Use wisdom. Do what is best for you. I have seen 3 people close to me that got Covid and nearly died and know others who had the same experience and worse. Many who actually did die.

Since the beginning of the pandemic, many of the same people sharing all this stuff about vaccines were the same ones at first saying the pandemic isn’t real, then it was that the vaccine is the mark of the beast. It has continued on and on and on. And that is why I stated what I did because it’s not spreading wisdom but fear.

Wisdom says hey it’s very new, I’ll pray about it and pray to see if that’s what the lord would have me to do or if there is an alternative.

Fear says it’s changing your dna, it has alien blood or it’s the mark of the beast.

This is what’s being spread and it’s not God.

But bless you and respect and love to you.