African Proverb: Even the most beautiful one is not perfect.
Meaning: A beautiful thing is never perfect. Some people’s imperfections are more open and obvious. Others have their imperfections hidden behind their beauty. While it is true that some people’s imperfections are more than others, the common denominator is that none of us is perfect. The closer you get to people or the more closely you work with people, the more flaws you’ll see in them. You would be surprised to learn that others wish they were like you just as you wish you were like others. And often times, the reason we wish we are like others is because we only see the good sides they present to us. Heard a joke about a man who went to a doctor. He lamented, ‘I’m depressed. I feels so all alone. I’m not happy at all. I feel down”. The doctor said to him, "well, your treatment is simple. A great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." The man burst into tears and said, “Doctor...I am Pagliacci.” That life that seem so beautiful and all-together may be suffering behind the scene. And in this digital age of filters and retouch it’s harder to tell the real from the unreal. Beauty is a great thing but needless to say, it can be misleading. Don’t let Beauty fool you. Be alert! #EgyptianProverb #TagAFriendToReadThis #AfricanProverb

Country of Origin: Egypt

4 comments,0 shares,10 likes
adella642
6 months

she is visually pleasing to look at.

seun
6 months

👏🏿apt and inspiring

Lameck Nandwa
6 months

@Amanda.Comber lovely💖✨

Amanda.Comber